ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

sugar land dave.
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Post by sugar land dave. »

:patriot:
bblhd672 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am Now matter how bad the optics are for the leftists, they don't care. This is an "all in" battle for them and no amount of hatred or threats is low enough to stop at.

Best thing that can happen is Kavanaugh is confirmed and then a crushing defeat of Democrats in the mid-term elections. Elected Republicans in Washington MUST start acting as if this is the war for the soul of the Republic that it is.
Just say "No" to Communism and to those who promote it from within the ranks of what once was a decent political party.

RicoTX
Posts in topic: 7

Post by RicoTX »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:23 pm
BBYC wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:11 pm
Any Republican who vdoesnt vote to confirm should not get votes from conservatives nor constitionalists. There need to be consequences for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Voting for them because they're Republicans is like promoting deserters because they're military.
In theory this is a great plan. In reality it is the plan that ends with a Democrat in the seat rather than a Republican.
:iagree:
And they know that.... so we're screwed either way. But hey at least the dems don't pretend to be on our side.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Member
GOA Member

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ninjabread »

RicoTX wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:23 pm
BBYC wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:11 pm
Any Republican who vdoesnt vote to confirm should not get votes from conservatives nor constitionalists. There need to be consequences for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Voting for them because they're Republicans is like promoting deserters because they're military.
In theory this is a great plan. In reality it is the plan that ends with a Democrat in the seat rather than a Republican.
:iagree:
And they know that.... so we're screwed either way. But hey at least the dems don't pretend to be on our side.
And for God's sake, if you vote for a backstabber, don't complain when you get stabbed in the back. :roll:
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 41

Post by mojo84 »

Ford's credibility takes another hit.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/02/chr ... LI.twitter
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Beiruty »

mojo84 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:30 pm Ford's credibility takes another hit.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/02/chr ... LI.twitter
If True, she should be investigated for perjury
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 57

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The Democrats will block any attempt and our present Republican members are afraid of being accused of picking on a assault victim. I bet it goes nowhere.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 27

Post by bblhd672 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:14 am The Democrats will block any attempt and our present Republican members are afraid of being accused of picking on a assault victim. I bet it goes nowhere.
Republicans are afraid of even fake assault victims, preferring to sacrifice Judge Kavanaugh and his family rather than fight back at the communists with all their might.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

bblhd672 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:08 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:14 am The Democrats will block any attempt and our present Republican members are afraid of being accused of picking on a assault victim. I bet it goes nowhere.
Republicans are afraid of even fake assault victims, preferring to sacrifice Judge Kavanaugh and his family rather than fight back at the communists with all their might.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

The dems are not happy with how the FBI is conducting the investigation in spite of them saying they had faith in them to conduct a proper investigation.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 57

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

That is just about right. Democrats are going to cry no matter what. A big concern in my mind is Flake. He is making noises like he is going to vote no.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I have a feeling, I may be wrong, there will be some dems that do not want to be associated too closely to this fiasco and may break ranks and vote to confirm him. I would love for there to be several that do and while Flake votes no to further expose what a spineless wimp he is.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

This lady nails it. I'm hoping there are a lot more like her.

http://facebook.com/groups/194535687881 ... 1181814445
Last edited by mojo84 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Pawpaw »

mojo84 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:28 pm This lady nails it. Umm hoping there are a lot more like her.

http://facebook.com/groups/194535687881 ... 1181814445
I keep getting an error. I don''t have FB.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

AndyC wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:30 pm Snap, dude - I'm literally watching this video while I hopped on here.
I'm gorilla marketing. ;-)
Last edited by mojo84 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”