The TexasCHL Pet Section

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The TexasCHL Pet Section

Post by E.Marquez »

Pups family picture small.jpg
Thats the Crew.
Plus my sons Male Husky who is on a long term visit
0218001606.jpg

Just 23 months ago.... The day our grandson met the pups
IMG_7572 (1).JPG
My wife and I work with a group called Central Texas Lost And Found Pets as both scanners and researchers as well as Foster and transporters for group pets, our members having found a lost pet,,,,contact one of group "Scanners" who come out and scan the animal for a microchip, then we research (i have a very particular set of skills) and locate last known owners. Most time it works out, sometimes not.... But if the pup is chipped, there is a a very good chance they will be reunited.
please chip your animals, please update your registration info once a year.
On that note, if you have a dog or cat that needs a Microchip in the areas CTLAFP covers McLennan, Bell, Hill, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, and Coryell Counties. I can get you hooked up with one of our chippers, $10 gets your pet protected. If your outside those areas and don't know of a lower cost place to get microchipped, send me a message, we might know of a place local to you. The group is 35,542 members strong. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CTLAFP
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”