No place but Dallas.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Rafe
Posts in topic: 2

Re: No place but Dallas.

Post by Rafe »

Oh my gosh! A "Muay Thai-style kick" was thrown! Everybody knows anything like martial arts is super deadly! Martial arts are a public health crisis! All martial arts should be banned! Defund the police!

:waiting:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:53 pm https://nypost.com/2021/05/13/security- ... ant-brawl/

Dallas, Texas makes NYC news with viral video of security guard using martial arts moves on unruly patrons at a Mexican Restaurant.

Is the guard a woman?

Hey everything is open, things back to normal.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, so a bar over serves you, then hires a martial arts person to beat you up and your “injured” have headaches, trouble sleeping. Is this a lawsuit?
Nasty fat lady thought she could get away slapping the smaller opponent.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 21

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eathe.html

A Texas Police Officer in Forney near Dallas, is called to the scene where a 18 year old woman is suicidal and is jumping in front of cars. He jumps on top of her to save her life, while her relatives apparently scream at him that he is killing her. He has been relieved of duty while the incident is being investigated.

Remind me not to decide to become a police officer in my retirement.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mayor »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:15 pm ...Remind me not to decide to become a police officer in my retirement.
:smilelol5: Ok.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:22 pm
If Elon Musk doesn't buy Twitter--which I'm still pretty certain he will--watch that video and others like it to be pulled by the TwitCensors. For example, try to find videos on major social media from the 547 riots of 2020 explicitly showing Antifa/BLM brandishing firearms while all the arson and destruction was going on.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks

Rafe wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:14 am
philip964 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:22 pm
If Elon Musk doesn't buy Twitter--which I'm still pretty certain he will--watch that video and others like it to be pulled by the TwitCensors. For example, try to find videos on major social media from the 547 riots of 2020 explicitly showing Antifa/BLM brandishing firearms while all the arson and destruction was going on.
Not just social media. It is hard to even get Google results to show them.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

New reports saying ticket counter. Woman wounded by police.

Wondered when the crazies would start shooting up outside the control area. Firing in air, sounds like didn’t want to hurt anyone, but wanted her 15 minutes.

Dallas Love Field Airport shooting: Police ID suspect as Portia Odufuwa, a 37-year-old Texas woman

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-love- ... exas-woman

Paladin
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Paladin »

Odufuwa has a history of arrests, and an arson case against her, some of which were dismissed after she was found incompetent to stand trial, according to court records. Other charges included robbery, criminal trespass and false reporting — all filed in cities across North Texas over the past several years.

The arson case stemmed from an incident in Mesquite in October 2019, according to an arrest-warrant affidavit. Officers found Odufuwa watching a house she previously lived in burn.

Odufuwa told police she intentionally set the house on fire. When asked why, the affidavit said Odufuwa responded, “I am God’s prophet, and I need an attorney, but I’m basically letting you all know that I am the cause of this fire.”
link
Records show a Portia Odufuwa of the same name and age was accused of a 2019 bank robbery in Wylie and arrested near the scene, but the charges were later dropped.

A court had ordered an examination into her competency just two weeks before the dismissal, records show.
FoxNews
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Does it bother anyone else that the responding police, who are trained to shoot center of mass, shot the criminally insane woman firing a gun in the leg? I mean there are lots of people in the airport and I would like an explanation about how she came to be shot in the leg. It is fortunate no one else was hurt.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

03Lightningrocks

Paladin wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:20 am Does it bother anyone else that the responding police, who are trained to shoot center of mass, shot the criminally insane woman firing a gun in the leg? I mean there are lots of people in the airport and I would like an explanation about how she came to be shot in the leg. It is fortunate no one else was hurt.
My suspicion is that the leg shot was a lucky hit fired by an incompetent officer. From what I understand, firearms practice is one of those things many police officers don't do a lot of.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Our criminal justice system is a total joke when a criminally insane confessed arsonist and bank robber is somehow still allowed to walk our streets and obtain a firearm.

Unfortunately this is par for the course. Police here refuse to hold the criminally insane accountable for their actions. In this instance the courts failed as well.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

DPD releases police bodycam of suspect who was shot:

Good shoot! Looks like the responding officer got off quite a few shots(I'm counting at least 5). Thankfully appears to be a clean background. Kiosk was a fatality.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... r-in-home/

Jury awards 83 yo woman's family 7 billion dollars after cable guy came back the next day on his own time and stabbed to death the woman and then used her credit cards.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Why previous charges against accused Dallas Love Field shooter were dropped or dismissed
Odufuwa was also arrested by Mesquite Police in October, 2019, after she claimed she intentionally set fire to a house.

But the Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot said the arson charge was rejected because of a lack of scientific evidence.
Creuzot had a big hand in this. Creuzot is a total failure as a DA.

Return to “Off-Topic”