No place but Dallas.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Re: No place but Dallas.

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

LDP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:36 am
How can we communicate effectively and efficiently if words are banned and replaced with new language? 1984 anyone? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Exactly

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

LDP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:36 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:02 pm Unauthorized immigrants??? Is that the new politically correct way of saying illegal alien? :roll:
Wait what? So the whiny libtards don't want us using their invented "undocumented worker" term anymore?
They keep changing their language, in case somebody chooses to find offense in some words.
How can we communicate effectively and efficiently if words are banned and replaced with new language? 1984 anyone? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The goal is to make everyone a 'double plus good quackspeaker'. :biggrinjester:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:09 am Dallas ranks in bottom 15 percent of U.S. drivers, study says

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news ... ivers.html :oops:
I’m working in Dallas. Been here for three weeks. The ranking is the truth. Drivers here are nuts.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

OneGun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by OneGun »

I like the original term "illegal aliens"!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

I drove through Dallas after a doctor visit Monday and got tagged.

Charlie

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

At the Tarrant County courthouse is a Civil War era 4" cannon. It was found in 2013 (or there about) buried under the west lawn. After being restored it has been displayed on the east lawn, aimed east, which anyone from Fort Worth sees as appropriate. :thewave
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

03Lightningrocks

"rlol"

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

Daddio-on-patio wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:46 am At the Tarrant County courthouse is a Civil War era 4" cannon. It was found in 2013 (or there about) buried under the west lawn. After being restored it has been displayed on the east lawn, aimed east, which anyone from Fort Worth sees as appropriate. :thewave
I had to explain to my boss from California when he came down here and we had face to face meetings in Fort Worth, not to call the Fort Worth office "the Dallas office". I told him that people in Fort Worth would take issue with it, and rightfully so. Fort Worth does NOT claim any ownership to Dallas or it's problems. The one guy in my group from Fort Worth agreed and told the boss the same thing.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 21

Post by philip964 »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ion-drugs/

Dallas jury decides against dad who wanted to stop mom from giving 7 year old son gender transitioning drugs that would stop puberty.

We may have mean streets in Houston, but we are not completely brain dead yet.

I know hold my beer.

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ion-drugs/

Dallas jury decides against dad who wanted to stop mom from giving 7 year old son gender transitioning drugs that would stop puberty.

I know hold my beer.
It is hard to believe our society has gone so low. It is absolutely disgusting that a mom would do something like that to an 8 year old child. Having a judge that would actually rule in favor of such a mental disease is even more disgusting.

Giving that boy drugs to interrupt puberty is child abuse and should sure as heck not be condoned.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:24 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ion-drugs/

I know hold my beer.
It is hard to believe our society has gone so low. It is absolutely disgusting that a mom would do something like that to an 8 year old child. Having a judge that would actually rule in favor of such a mental disease is even more disgusting.

Giving that boy drugs to interrupt puberty is child abuse and should sure as heck not be condoned.
The woman is a pediatrician and is not the boy’s biological mother.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

anygunanywhere wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:42 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:24 pm

I know hold my beer.

The woman is a pediatrician and is not the boy’s biological mother.
And the idiot judge has given her sole custody. The father gets very limited supervised visitation, and is prevented by the judgement from calling the child by his boy name, or speaking disparagingly to the boy's twin (that's right....he's a TWIN) about what their "mother" is doing to his twin brother. There's just all kinds of slimy evil surrounding this case.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”