Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 16

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by powerboatr »

apostate wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:44 pm https://nypost.com/2019/03/23/ocasio-co ... nture/amp/
Democratic darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez still hasn’t paid a six-year-old tax bill left over from a failed business venture.
she will pull an Al Sharpton and scream its racist or sexist to pay back taxes.......watch
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 7
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Those mean old tax collectors throwing their white privilege toxic masculinity around!!

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 35

Post by bblhd672 »

CNN Finds Ocasio-Cortez Is Driving Voters Out of the Democratic Party
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/ ... tic-party/
CNN decided to interview some Democratic voters and found that one figure, in particular, is driving voters away from the Democratic party, and it’s none other than New York’s freshman congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:13 am CNN Finds Ocasio-Cortez Is Driving Voters Out of the Democratic Party
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/ ... tic-party/
CNN decided to interview some Democratic voters and found that one figure, in particular, is driving voters away from the Democratic party, and it’s none other than New York’s freshman congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Her comment to this would probably be along the lines of “my car won’t hold that many people “ :mrgreen:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Grumpy1993

Post by Grumpy1993 »

Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 213

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45233/ao ... rew-klavan

Senate votes 57-0 against Green New Deal. All Dems vote present.

AOC asks for a recount.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 12

Post by C-dub »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:53 pm https://www.dailywire.com/news/45233/ao ... rew-klavan

Senate votes 57-0 against Green New Deal. All Dems vote present.

AOC asks for a recount.
One of the funniest satirical articles in a while. :thumbs2:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/31/ocas ... town-hall/

AOC claims the Republicans passed presidential term limits to keep FDR from being elected again.

Have not been able to get a second source for this it is not written as a satire, but apparently is real. Happened at a town hall.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:19 pm https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/31/ocas ... town-hall/

AOC claims the Republicans passed presidential term limits to keep FDR from being elected again.

Have not been able to get a second source for this it is not written as a satire, but apparently is real. Happened at a town hall.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

AOC: "They had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt dd not get reelected."
Her point is correct, except for the fact that (a) President Roosevelt (who ignored the Washington-set precedent of serving a maximum of two consecutive terms) had been dead for roughly two years when the 22nd Amendment was passed by overwhelming and bipartisan Congressional majorities, and approximately six years by the time it was ratified by the states and implemented, and (b) even if it had been directed at FDR while he were still in office, the amendment only applied to future presidents. It's also worth noting that Republican majorities were only able to introduce this ultimately-successful amendment because they'd won sweeping landslide victories in the 1946 midterm elections, winning control of both legislative chambers.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... g-n2544079

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

FDR, a Democrat, got elected to 4 terms in office.

The Republicans didn't like that, and passed the 2 term max limit. What seems ironic is that the Republican president after Truman was Eisenhower, and IIRC, he was so popular (I Like Ike!) that the Republicans might have elected him to at least a 3rd term.

As an aside, when I lived in Atlanta, I visited the FDR Georgia White House in Warm Springs. Although he had <polio? something else requiring braces?>,
his Ford automobile with a manual transmission was on display in a glassed in garage. It had multiple extra mechanical doodads so that he could drive it.
While visiting the house itself, I saw the chair in which he was sitting for a portrait painting when he suffered his fatal stroke. They moved him to his bedroom, which is where he actually expired.

The US people were hit with a tragic shock when their Commander in Chief died suddenly, and I was allowed to visit this site.

A few years ago, I heard a fleeting one time report that lightning had struck the Warm Springs White House, and burned it to the ground. I have been meaning to duckduckgo around (I hate Google) to get more details on this.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Slapped With New FEC Complaint
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... t-n2544197

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-ocasi ... 53122.html

TV decorator asked by AOC to decorate her offices.
Isn’t that just sweet.

Isn’t she only there another 20 months at the most.

Return to “Off-Topic”