Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 7550
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#391

Post by anygunanywhere »

Grumpy1993 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:10 pm
The woman assisting with the visuals nearly cracked up a few times.

:smilelol5:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh
User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 34
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#392

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Image
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 195
Posts: 14583
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#393

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-fa ... tic-terror

Oh boy, AOC is now being politically paired with Omar.

Probably not a good place to be come re-election time in NY C.
User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 34
Posts: 6737
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#394

Post by Pawpaw »

Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 195
Posts: 14583
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#395

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Omar.html

AOC using Holocaust poem to defend Omar.
User avatar

Grumpy1993
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 7
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#396

Post by Grumpy1993 »

AOC version:

First they came for the mass murderers, and I did not speak out because I was not a mass murderer.

Then they came for the serial killers, and I did not speak out because I was not a serial killer.

:evil2:
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died
User avatar

C-dub
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 13174
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#397

Post by C-dub »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:40 pm https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-cort ... of-gungans

I love Babylon Bee! :biggrinjester:
"rlol"

You know, we're probably going to miss her when she's gone after one term.

NOT

Well, maybe, but then again we'll probably have some other liberal politician that'll be just as odd
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 1895
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#398

Post by TreyHouston »

C-dub wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:05 pm
Flightmare wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:40 pm https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-cort ... of-gungans

I love Babylon Bee! :biggrinjester:
"rlol"

You know, we're probably going to miss her when she's gone after one term.

NOT

Well, maybe, but then again we'll probably have some other liberal politician that'll be just as odd
Im willing to bet money the only job she will get will be bartending!!!!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:
User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 34
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#399

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Meets w/Pro-Hamas Group

When Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez isn't vigorously defending Rep. Omar's anti-Semitism, she's meeting with a pro-Hamas group.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2734 ... greenfield
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח
User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 7550
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#400

Post by anygunanywhere »

When is the Jewish vote going to stop voting dumbocrat?
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh
User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 34
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#401

Post by Bitter Clinger »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:33 pm When is the Jewish vote going to stop voting dumbocrat?
:deadhorse:

In fact, while the percentage of Jews leaving the DemocRat party is increasing, the percentage of non-Jews joinging the left wing libtards appears to be increasing. What say you now?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח
User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 7550
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#402

Post by anygunanywhere »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:39 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:33 pm When is the Jewish vote going to stop voting dumbocrat?
:deadhorse:

In fact, while the percentage of Jews leaving the DemocRat party is increasing, the percentage of non-Jews joinging the left wing libtards appears to be increasing. What say you now?
More socialist KKK commie babykillers showing their true colors.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#403

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Shockingly, many Jews are board members and organizers of the very organizations that would see them wiped out once they are no longer needed as useful idiots.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 195
Posts: 14583
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#404

Post by philip964 »

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 34
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#405

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Dislexia Occasional Vortex. The gift that keeps on giving!
Ocasio-Cortez says cutting military aid to Israel is ‘on the table,’ slams Netanyahu as a ‘Trump-like figure’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio ... ike-figure
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”