Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:23 pm https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 60641.html

Honor to be VP for Bernie.

What nightmare ranking would this be?
Implausible because if she was on the ticket as Sanders VP it would mean he’s running again in 2024 at the age of 83. AOC won’t be old enough until then. She should be concerned about surviving her re-election to the House.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 213

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rants.html

AOC demands stimulus include cash payments to illegal immigrants.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ocasio-c ... =mattwalsh

AOC celebrates American oil job losses today.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Rafe
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rafe »

Can she delete herself from politics? I understand she was a passable bartender. As soon as things open up from the coronavirus, decent bartenders will be in demand again. :mrgreen:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 24

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:23 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

She deleted the tweet.
This woman is dumber than dumb. The scary thing is that there are people out there dumb enough to vote for her.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PriestTheRunner »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48 pm ...
The scary thing is that there are people out there dumb enough to vote for her.
I think you guys miss a pretty critical point:

Although not all leftist are like this- MANY LEFTIST HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DEAD. YOUR EXISTENCE AND MORALS ARE REPULSIVE TO THEM.

It is a hard truth to realize, but some people do, genuinely, hate you without cause because their morals are so disgustingly twisted that they have no other choice. I would say it is a very small percentage of the left, but it is there. And it is magnitudes larger than the so-called 'white-supremacist' problem on the right.

It isn't stupidity, it is evil.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 24

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:50 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48 pm ...
The scary thing is that there are people out there dumb enough to vote for her.
I think you guys miss a pretty critical point:

Although not all leftist are like this- MANY LEFTIST HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DEAD. YOUR EXISTENCE AND MORALS ARE REPULSIVE TO THEM.

It is a hard truth to realize, but some people do, genuinely, hate you without cause because their morals are so disgustingly twisted that they have no other choice. I would say it is a very small percentage of the left, but it is there. And it is magnitudes larger than the so-called 'white-supremacist' problem on the right.

It isn't stupidity, it is evil.
I think there is another issue at work as well. Most leftists think they are mentally superior to the rest of us. Somewhere along the line the education system brain washed them into believing they were thinking on a "higher" level.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Pawpaw »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48 pm
philip964 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:23 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

She deleted the tweet.
This woman is dumber than dumb. The scary thing is that there are people out there dumb enough to vote for her.
:iagree:
Zero Cents.jpg
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... would-help

Dem primary challenger to AOC’s job says those Amazon jobs would have helped with the Coronavirus recovery

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aoc-criticiz ... th-workers

On Thursday evening, May 7, JetBlue used three planes--on their own, not at taxpayer expense--that were painted in themes for "I love NY," the NYPD, and the FDNY--to do a flyover over all five boroughs of New York. The airline said it was their way of honoring the city's first responders and "hometown health care heroes."

AOC tweeted her predictable but no less insane response to the public tribute. But hey, at least she was able to keep all those new Amazon jobs out of New York, so she must have nothing but the best interests of the people in mind. :???:
Nothing like a corporate PR campaign that burns jet fuel at low altitudes over vulnerable communities dying from a respiratory virus that compounds on our preexisting and disproportionate exposure to air pollution to show healthcare workers we care.
Given that, I think she should launch into a new initiative to permanently close JFK International Airport, LaGuardia, and Newark International.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Stay at home order she made ended yesterday May 20, today she is supposed to extend it to June 10. On one hand I can see people getting tired of staying home and on the other hand I see stupid people relaxing too much and the virus spiking. Time will tell.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

striker55 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:59 am Stay at home order she made ended yesterday May 20, today she is supposed to extend it to June 10. On one hand I can see people getting tired of staying home and on the other hand I see stupid people relaxing too much and the virus spiking. Time will tell.
I know it’s hard to tell them apart by what they say.

Lina Hildago?

striker55

Post by striker55 »

philip964 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 am
striker55 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:59 am Stay at home order she made ended yesterday May 20, today she is supposed to extend it to June 10. On one hand I can see people getting tired of staying home and on the other hand I see stupid people relaxing too much and the virus spiking. Time will tell.
I know it’s hard to tell them apart by what they say.

Lina Hildago?
Yes, sorry I was in the wrong subject. Old age is showing. :roll:

Return to “Off-Topic”