Liberals "Disheartened And Disturbed" After Facebook Adds Conservative Voice To 'Fact-Checker' List

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Liberals "Disheartened And Disturbed" After Facebook Adds Conservative Voice To 'Fact-Checker' List

Post by SQLGeek »

:nopity :nopity
Psalm 91:2

Jusme

Re: Liberals "Disheartened And Disturbed" After Facebook Adds Conservative Voice To 'Fact-Checker' List

Post by Jusme »

Are there those out there, who believe everything they read, or see on facebook? It reminds me of that commercial, where that woman says "It has to be true if it's on the internet" the guy asks, "Where did you read that?" she says "The internet"

I'm not on facebook, so, I don't know what their content, might be, but, even if I were, I wouldn't use it as a litmus test for the truth. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Those poor poor poor sensitive souls.

<sarcasm off> :biggrinjester:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Bless their cotton-picking hearts.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

of course they complain about it. anything that differs from their warped view of reality shouldn't exist. liberals are extremists and want to abolish anything that doesnt fit their agenda. my political views are, ill let you live your life the way you want as long as you let me live mine the way i want. and since liberals have such a strong "my way or the highway" mentality, i consider them extremists.
NRA Member

Return to “Off-Topic”