Well I earned another badge of honor today....

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Well I earned another badge of honor today....

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

So these people get away with calls to overthrow the government, rallying their base to commit violent acts against Trump supporters and even Trump himself, and yet nothing happens to them. Interesting.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 7

Post by The Annoyed Man »

montgomery wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:07 pm AI BOT, not a human that flagged your post based on how you are profiled through social media associations and posts.
Makes you wonder about how the algorithm is written, doesn’t it? I wonder if the same thing would have happened had I had the foresight to delete Chelsea Handler’s twitter handle from my reply. I didn’t even think of it at the time.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

OneGun
Posts in topic: 4

Post by OneGun »

If you would have called her a "skunk", you would not have been banned. Twitter likes "Skunk".
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

lonestar144 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:10 pm I am in complete envy of you. I have several posts on FB, that I would think would be worthy of a slap, but noooo, they allowed me to keep them up.
Me too!!

I have never had a Twitter account, but now I may get one just to see if I can get banned. Maybe we could get a group of (banishees?) together, and have a party!! :mrgreen:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

I don't twit/tweet. But it is no secret that liberals only believe in free speech when it is speech they agree with. Otherwise, they do everything in their power to silence that speech. Your post epitomizes their hypocrisy!
Do what you say you're gonna do.

txhighlander

Post by txhighlander »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:26 pm I got suspended for 12 hours on Twitter for calling a spade a spade. Oddly enough, I in no way promoted violence against, threatened, or harassed Chelsea Handler. I was replying to an article posted by BreitbartNews about Chelsea Handler alleging that Justice Clarence Thomas is still as much a sexual predator today as much as he was in 1991. The funny thing was, the suspension notice I got didn’t take more than about 15 seconds after I posted my response. Obviously, Handler has someone monitoring her account 24/7 and complaining in real time. What a wuss.

I contacted twitter support to protest the decision, and got a message saying that it would take at least 24-48 hours for them to respond. So there’s no effective appeal for my 12 hour timeout.

This is what social media has come to......and so far, my experience had been that Twitter was much less restrictive than Facebook. I guess not.

I’ll wear it as a badge of honor, and put a big red X next to my handle.
You do us proud TAM. :cheers2:
Truth against the world

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

OneGun wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:03 pm If you would have called her a "skunk", you would not have been banned. Twitter likes "Skunk".
Another friend of mine suggested I use “slattern”, a word I have used before, but not in a long time.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:36 pm
OneGun wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:03 pm If you would have called her a "skunk", you would not have been banned. Twitter likes "Skunk".
Another friend of mine suggested I use “slattern”, a word I have used before, but not in a long time.
Had to look that one up! :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Syntyr »

Lynyrd wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:01 pm "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

I don't twit/tweet. But it is no secret that liberals only believe in free speech when it is speech they agree with. Otherwise, they do everything in their power to silence that speech. Your post epitomizes their hypocrisy!
Well get an account and go post something on Art Acevedos account so he can block you too. I keep calling out that knuckle head.

Yep still blocked.

Chief Art Acevedo
@ArtAcevedo
You’re blocked
You can’t follow or see @ArtAcevedo’s Tweets.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

I still have 2 hours 23 minutes to go before i can start tearing up Twitter again.

#TINVOWOOT

OneGun
Posts in topic: 4

Post by OneGun »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:04 pm I still have 2 hours 23 minutes to go before i can start tearing up Twitter again.
You go TAM!!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

I’m back! I led with “slattern”. Let’s see people rushing to their dictionaries. :lol:

#TINVOWOOT

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:36 am I’m back! I led with “slattern”. Let’s see people rushing to their dictionaries. :lol:
Not really an appropriate term if you were distributing CH. However, more accurate discriptors for her most likely would have gotten you banned again.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Grundy1133 - YES!

fb, twit, snappy, and all the rest are controlled by the left.

Along with Grundy1133 I wouldn't spend a moment of my time on any of em.

Here and one other gun forum is the most I can stand in the way of the internet...which of course elevates me to sainthood, harumph!

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

BTW, CH is a sociopath.

How do I know?

A few years ago, thinking she might be interesting, I listened to her audio book about herself.

In her book, her interaction with others displays a strong cruel streak with a heapin helpin of sociopathic nut case behavior.

She is bat guano crazy.

Return to “Off-Topic”