4 Women Indicted in North Texas Voter Fraud Ring

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 4 Women Indicted in North Texas Voter Fraud Ring

Post by rotor »

I believe Texas Monthly ( but not sure) had an article about this type of senior voting scam going on in much of the state. Hard to prove as these "community organizer" type help these seniors vote. I don't imagine that republicans were the ones being voted for. I hope they get long prison sentences.

G26ster

Post by G26ster »

rotor wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 pm I believe Texas Monthly ( but not sure) had an article about this type of senior voting scam going on in much of the state. Hard to prove as these "community organizer" type help these seniors vote. I don't imagine that republicans were the ones being voted for. I hope they get long prison sentences.
If the votes were for Republicans, it would have been in the headline.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PriestTheRunner »

G26ster wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 pm
rotor wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 pm I believe Texas Monthly ( but not sure) had an article about this type of senior voting scam going on in much of the state. Hard to prove as these "community organizer" type help these seniors vote. I don't imagine that republicans were the ones being voted for. I hope they get long prison sentences.
This. We know they were 'blue'.
But voter fraud doesn't exist... Sure.....

We need an in-person only vote like every other country in the world requires. For those that are deployed, a voting center can be set up on all the bases. If your stuck in the backwoods, then it might not have been very likely for you to mail-in ballot anyway.

But voting by mail is bull, which is why hardly any other countries use it.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

If the votes were for Republicans, it would have been a headline in 2016 when it happened.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

ELB

Post by ELB »

The news article is mostly a summary of the AG's press release, which you can read here: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/ne ... north-fort

At that page are more links to other voter fraud initiatives the OAG is pursuing.
USAF 1982-2005

ELB

Post by ELB »

USAF 1982-2005

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Flightmare wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:39 pm
If the votes were for Republicans, it would have been a headline in 2016 when it happened.
You'll also notice that the writer goes out of their way to not mention political parties in the body of the article either...

Example:
Many of the voters were forced to cancel their mail ballots so they could vote in person and some were forced to receive primary ballots for the political party supported by the harvesters, though it was not the party the voters supported.
It would have been much easier to read if she had just been willing to write out the parties' names.
For example:
Many of the voters were forced to cancel their mail ballots so they could vote in person and some were forced to receive primary ballots for the democratic party as registered by the harvester, though it was not the party the voters supported.
(Fix by me)

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

More proof the objection to Voter ID is really because it makes it harder for the DNC to steal elections.
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

These women were getting paid by someone. Follow the money back to the source and you will find many more just like them. Time to really open that can of worms.
N5PNZ

seph

Post by seph »

2farnorth wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 pm These women were getting paid by someone. Follow the money back to the source and you will find many more just like them. Time to really open that can of worms.
:iagree:
Let's go Brandon! "rlol"

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Well I will respectfully disagree , I had grandparents and now my Cancer stricken wife using an absentee ballot. Even my Daughter at College does it!
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Texas Democratic Party Leader Funded 'Voter Fraud Ring,' Says Government
Texas law enforcement officials have arrested four women for allegedly targeting elderly voters in the 2016 elections in a "voter fraud ring" that was funded by a Democratic Party leader, according to court documents filed this week by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

"The defendants were members of an organized voter fraud ring and were paid to target elderly voters in certain northern Fort Worth precincts in a scheme to generate large numbers of mail ballots, then harvest those ballots for specific candidates," NBC DFW reported.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

Pawpaw wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:22 pm Texas Democratic Party Leader Funded 'Voter Fraud Ring,' Says Government
Texas law enforcement officials have arrested four women for allegedly targeting elderly voters in the 2016 elections in a "voter fraud ring" that was funded by a Democratic Party leader, according to court documents filed this week by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

"The defendants were members of an organized voter fraud ring and were paid to target elderly voters in certain northern Fort Worth precincts in a scheme to generate large numbers of mail ballots, then harvest those ballots for specific candidates," NBC DFW reported.
Keep following the money up the chain. And I'm sure he wasn't alone in his fraud.
N5PNZ

Return to “Off-Topic”