Sign of the Times

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Sign of the Times

Post by spectre »

I don't remember things like this when Justices Sotomayor and Kagan were confirmed.

New York man arrested for threatening to kill two US senators over backing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh
  • New York resident Ronald DeRisi was arrested Friday for allegedly threatening to murder and assault two U.S. senators over their support for the successful nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, federal authorties said.
  • In one voicemail , DeRisi allegedly warned one senator that he had a "present” for the lawmaker. “It’s a nine millimeter. Side of your … skull … Yeah, Kavanaugh – I don’t think so," DeRisi allegedly said.
  • The arrest comes two days after the husband of Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, said he received a letter that claimed to contain the deadly toxin ricin, which also mentioned her vote to confirm Kavanaugh to the high court.
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

RPBrown

Re: Sign of the Times

Post by RPBrown »

And they called us deplorables
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

RPBrown wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:13 pm And they called us deplorables
Of course! They have different standards to live by. Look at HRC and the email server. Flynn goes to prison, HRC gets a pass.

Kavanaugh was raked over the coals over an accusation from when he was a minor in high school, Democrats would reelect Bill Clinton if they could despite admitting to seducing an intern when he was POTUS.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Is it called seduction when a predator does it?

Return to “Off-Topic”