Dan Crenshaw

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

seph
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Dan Crenshaw

Post by seph »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:02 pm My opinion FWIW: Crenshaw is a RINO and an AHole. He's one of the modern military guys who doesn't deserve respect just because he served. He's up there with Cornyn on being an embarrasment to the Texas Republican Party.
:iagree:
Let's go Brandon! "rlol"

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Crenshaw is all in on red flag laws.
These laws allow the cops to seize your weapons on the suspicion you might commit a crime.
He is not your friend.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:02 pm My opinion FWIW: Crenshaw is a RINO and an AHole. He's one of the modern military guys who doesn't deserve respect just because he served. He's up there with Cornyn on being an embarrasment to the Texas Republican Party.
hmmm DITTO
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Mel

Post by Mel »

Chemist45 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:45 pm Crenshaw is all in on red flag laws.
These laws allow the cops to seize your weapons on the suspicion you might commit a crime.
He is not your friend.
Oh-No; I just realized that both my cars and my truck are capable of exceeding the speed limit. Maybe they will confiscate them to keep me from breaking the law!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

If y'all haven't listened to Gallagher's interview on the Shawn Ryan Show, you really should give it a listen. Also if you don't listen or watch SRS you're really missing out. Some incredible stories from some incredible people, both inside and outside of the military.

Return to “Off-Topic”