What could possibly go wrong

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

What could possibly go wrong

Post by philip964 »

https://www.leoaffairs.com/baltimore-ci ... t-schools/

Baltimore City School Board votes unanimously to prevent police officers from carrying guns at school.

C-dub

Re: What could possibly go wrong

Post by C-dub »

It’s amazing. At over 50 years of age I’m still shocked at how stupid some people can be.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:33 pm https://www.leoaffairs.com/baltimore-ci ... t-schools/

Baltimore City School Board votes unanimously to prevent police officers from carrying guns at school.
It only applies to Baltimore city school police officers, who are employees of the city school system.

Still, the level of stupidity by administration, faculty, parents and students is astounding. And when there is a mass shooting at a Baltimore City School, these actions will not be held responsible. Rather the blood of the killed and injured will be used in order to further restrict gun rights of law abiding citizens.
At the end of the period of public input, students with a group called the Baltimore Algebra Project formed a phalanx with their backs to the board members.
“No guns in schools” they said in unison. “We gonna fight for our lives.”

After attempting to get the students to return to their seats, visibly exasperated board commissioner Cheryl A. Casciani declared a break with a pounding of her gavel. “This meeting is officially recessed,” she said.

Glenn, the bill’s sponsor, said she was “very disappointed” by the decision and felt the board had succumbed to pressure from the student group. “I think that this is a very unwise decision,” she said. “These are sworn police officers. They are not security guards. They have more training than Baltimore police.”
When the inmates (students) run the asylum (schools) bad things happen.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Why stop at schools? Maybe Baltimore should disarm all of their police officers. Then they can issue the fearsome command "Stop, or I shall shout 'Stop' again!"

That should have a dramatic effect on violent crime rates.

teddy

Post by teddy »

Agree.
Know what, I'm happy to say this betfair accumulator is generous with info. There you can find any info you need. This is

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Let me get this straight. Only school shooters will have guns in a school! So, schools are now designated kill zones because even the police can't defend the students during the day.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Return to “Off-Topic”