Nobody but Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Nobody but Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Post by philip964 »

http://maganews.io/article.asp?id=149214

According to Maganews Omar is a fake.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Bitter Clinger »

New York Post’s front page calls out Rep. Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 comments: ‘Here’s your something’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo ... 11-attacks
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:00 am New York Post’s front page calls out Rep. Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 comments: ‘Here’s your something’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo ... 11-attacks
One might interpret this as propagating the "Israel (Mossad/Jews) did it conspiracy theory.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Beiruty »

Better not to speculate.
Last edited by Beiruty on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 33

Post by mojo84 »

Wow! :roll: :mad5

In one breath some scream the constitution protects those that haven't committed a crime yet and then when it is convenient, blame the authorities for not acting when someone may be up to no good but haven't committed a crime yet. The double standard, deflecting and obfuscating gets old. Sometimes it's better to say nothing rather than speaking and damaging one's credibility.

The 9/11 Islamic terrorists were fundamental committed muslims that were following the teachings of the Koran. That's a fact. If one faithfully obeys the Koran, one will commit heinous acts against those that are not Muslim or willing to convert to Islam.

It is not acceptable to try to blame anyone else other than the Islamic Muslim terrorists and those that supported them.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Islam's apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally don't stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out those calling for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable emphasis on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

o b juan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by o b juan »

does any one remember the the Major @ Ft hood and what he did and why?
Anyone defending this or being associated with this philosophy is no better than the evil person who started this fiasco 12 0r 13 hundred years ago.
The Mahdi is not returning (satan) until it is the time of the end ; HE AND HIS FOLLOWERS WILL WILL HAVE THEIR CANDLE PUT OUT !!

Yeah I know they are, THE RELIGON of PEACE (their history says otherwise) Get ready
CHL Instructor since 95'/ School safety Since Jan 17' :patriot:

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Vol Texan »

I’m Catholic. I hate terrorists, whether they are radical Islamists, Irish Catholics vs Irish Protestants, or Oklahoma bombers. I recognize that a great percentage of the terrorism in the world right now claims to Represent Islam, but many of my Muslim friends denounce the actions of these radicals, the same way I denounce the acts of so-called Christian Klansmen.

I’ve traveled the world, and have enjoyed meals and conversations with friends and colleagues who are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhists, and Hindus - among others. I have found this experience to be very fulfilling, and yet I am a die-hard conservative who would turn the terrorist strongholds of the Middle East into a parking lot if I had my way.

But, can we please stop bashing our own here on this site? This is the SECOND full thread to get hijacked, and I’m sure I’m not the only member here who is sick of it!!!!

Mojo, I’d enjoy breaking bread with you, but I’d also gladly have Beiruty and his family over to my home for dinner to discuss similarities and differences in our faiths.

From my readings of this site, I believe you’re both fine men of convictions. Let’s leave it at that, please.

Peace be with you in this Easter season, and a salaam alaikum.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

mojo84
Posts in topic: 33

Post by mojo84 »

Vol Texan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 am I’m Catholic. I hate terrorists, whether they are radical Islamists, Irish Catholics vs Irish Protestants, or Oklahoma bombers. I recognize that a great percentage of the terrorism in the world right now claims to Represent Islam, but many of my Muslim friends denounce the actions of these radicals, the same way I denounce the acts of so-called Christian Klansmen.

I’ve traveled the world, and have enjoyed meals and conversations with friends and colleagues who are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhists, and Hindus - among others. I have found this experience to be very fulfilling, and yet I am a die-hard conservative who would turn the terrorist strongholds of the Middle East into a parking lot if I had my way.

But, can we please stop bashing our own here on this site? This is the SECOND full thread to get hijacked, and I’m sure I’m not the only member here who is sick of it!!!!

Mojo, I’d enjoy breaking bread with you, but I’d also gladly have Beiruty and his family over to my home for dinner to discuss similarities and differences in our faiths.

From my readings of this site, I believe you’re both fine men of convictions. Let’s leave it at that, please.

I also have many friends of different faiths and nationalities and have no problem with Beiruty as an individual. I also am not bashing our own or Beiruty. My problem is with the ideology and what it calls it's faithful to do and those that seem to support those that commit heinous acts in the name of Islam and Allah.

I take exception when Muslims, who perpetuate the most acts of terrorism, try to deflect or defend the faith by saying terrorism is not called for in the Koran or those acts are not being perpetrated by good moderate muslims when in fact, it is the most faithful obedient Muslims that are carrying out the terroristic acts against the infidels (Christians and other nonbelievers of Islam) and hypocrites (less committed Muslims).

This is a general statement and not directed at Beiruty individually. When a Muslim or anyone comes on here and defends those that support those that commit heinous acts of terrorism they should not be surprised to get pushback and challenged. In fact, they should expect it and not consider it un-American.

By the way, the thread has not been hijacked. All of this is about the radical committed Muslim that was elected to Congress that appears to openly support and defend those that carry out acts terrorism. If people wouldn't respond by defending her, they would not get a response.

Political correctness is overrated but it also goes both ways.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 12

Post by RoyGBiv »

Vol Texan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 amBut, can we please stop bashing our own here on this site? This is the SECOND full thread to get hijacked, and I’m sure I’m not the only member here who is sick of it!!!!
:iagree: :patriot:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:43 am
Vol Texan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 amBut, can we please stop bashing our own here on this site? This is the SECOND full thread to get hijacked, and I’m sure I’m not the only member here who is sick of it!!!!
I edited my post as not start a war of flames, maybe it is too late...

Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Vol Texan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 am I’m Catholic. I hate terrorists, whether they are radical Islamists, Irish Catholics vs Irish Protestants, or Oklahoma bombers. I recognize that a great percentage of the terrorism in the world right now claims to Represent Islam, but many of my Muslim friends denounce the actions of these radicals, the same way I denounce the acts of so-called Christian Klansmen.

May peace reign everywhere. Peace upon those who love peace and despise hate.
Vol Texan, thanks for your kind words and you are most welcome to having you on our table anytime.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

mojo,
Extremists and terrorists ideology of justifying all means possible to advance their power reign is utter misguidance for any educated Muslim.
Here is a historical proof.

When Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him returned to Makka with 10,000 soldiers, the pagans Arabs surrendered.
What was their fate after all the torture early Muslims suffered by the Makkan's pagans?
Revenge? Torture them all?
Kill them all wherever you find them?
Make them all slaves?
Take away all their properties?
Deport them from Makka?

None, of the above!
The Prophet Muhammed Peace be upon, made them all safe in self and properties and made them all
FREE,
FREE,
FREE people.
Beiruty,

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 12

Post by RoyGBiv »

Beiruty wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:17 am
RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:43 am
I edited my post as not start a war of flames, maybe it is too late...

No worries Sir. I would break bread with you any time. Challah or Flatbread. :thumbs2: :patriot:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Bitter Clinger »

mojo84 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:49 am
By the way, the thread has not been hijacked. All of this is about the radical committed Muslim that was elected to Congress that appears to openly support and defend those that carry out acts terrorism. If people wouldn't respond by defending her, they would not get a response.

mojo84 is again both focused and correct. In recent weeks, the conversation around Islamic anti-Semitism has involved Rep. Ilhan Omar. Like the various imams and terrorists, the newly elected politician reveals the diversity of Islamic anti-Semitism. What unites Muslim anti-Semites in America isn’t geography or culture. It isn’t a local Jewish population. Instead, as we saw in last year’s rash of mosque anti-Semitism, it’s the religious teachings of Islam.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273412 ... greenfield

The Post’s cover is a reminder that Islamic terrorists killed nearly three thousand Americans in the single most deadly terror attack in our history. It is far more than “some people did something” as Omar dismissively said.

But you see, we are not allowed to call them out. Whereas they are allowed to call us out for simply calling attention to Omar’s despicable words.

http://patriotretort.com/i-think-ilhan- ... om-khalid/
Last edited by Bitter Clinger on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

WildRose
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WildRose »

Oldgringo wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm Are there that many stupid-deluded voters in America or are there that many stay-at-home on election day, non-voters in America? Somethings gotta' change or America will go down the tubes in your kids and grandkids' lives.....if not sooner.
On average 50-65% of eligible voters sit out each election cycle.
NRA Life Member NRA Certified Instructor RSO, CRSO,
USCCA Certified Instructor
TX LTC licensed Instructor Personal/Family Protection and Self Defense Instructor.
Without The First and Second Amendments the rest are meaningless.

Return to “Off-Topic”