Kingwood area near Houston Hotel help

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Kingwood area near Houston Hotel help

Post by C-dub » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:33 pm

puma guy wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:08 pm
C-dub wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:32 pm
Y’all are awesome!
Hey, C-dub, Is this your daughter l'il dub from the skeet shoots? Seems like it was yesterday when she was just a spout pulling birds and keeping scores!
Yup. Difficult to wrap my head around sometimes.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:31 pm

Good grief!

Once they leave the house ...

They ended up down off I-69 between Kirby and Buffalo Speedway at the Four Points Sheraton. Greenway / Upper Kirby area. What do ya'll know about this area?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

apostate
Posts in topic: 2

Post by apostate » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm

C-dub wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:31 pm
Good grief!

They ended up down off I-69 between Kirby and Buffalo Speedway at the Four Points Sheraton. Greenway / Upper Kirby area. What do ya'll know about this area?
They went way too far! That said, it's a decent area, between West U and River Oaks.

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:48 pm

apostate wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm
C-dub wrote:
Good grief!

They went way too far! That said, it's a decent area, between West U and River Oaks.
Yeah, she said they found a hotel with more and better reviews. I replied, more, but not better and you're 40 miles past where she said they needed to be. :banghead:

At this point I'm glad she got there okay and told me where she's by sharing her location with me from google maps. We're working on trust issues.

apostate
Posts in topic: 2

Post by apostate » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:59 pm

I worked in an office in Greenway Plaza for several years. They're about a mile from Lakewood Church (and a Mercedes dealership, fwiw) in one direction and a block or two from an Academy Sports in the other direction, if you want them to praise God and buy some ammunition.
;-)

mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mojo84 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:20 pm

C-dub wrote:
Good grief!

It's not a bad area but it is just southwest of downtown and a long way from Kingwood. They need to make sure they leave nothing visible in their vehicle over night as that is a high auto break in area.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm

mojo84 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:20 pm
C-dub wrote:
Good grief!

It's not a bad area but it is just southwest of downtown and a long way from Kingwood. They need to make sure they leave nothing visible in their vehicle over night as that is a high auto break in area.
I'm having some doubts about the Kingwood area part now. I will pass along the information about the break-ins. :tiphat:

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Only to heckle her.😄

Nah, she’s south of Houston now. She was not far from Friendswood about an hour ago.

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11 am

She just got back home about 15 minutes ago. I hope someday to hear about her trip from her.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Flightmare » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:22 am

C-dub wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11 am
She just got back home about 15 minutes ago. I hope someday to hear about her trip from her.
We can bug her about it when she comes to breakfast next time....assuming she makes it to the right Rudy's. :biggrinjester:
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:32 am

Flightmare wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:22 am
C-dub wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11 am
We can bug her about it when she comes to breakfast next time....assuming she makes it to the right Rudy's. :biggrinjester:
"rlol"
Excellent plan!

Return to “Off-Topic”