Nobody but Trans Secy Pete Buttigieg

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Nobody but Trans Secy Pete Buttigieg

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:41 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:31 pm https://www.theblaze.com/news/buttigieg ... e-from-suv

Trans Sec Pete bikes to Cabinet Meeting at the White House.

Busted, 4 SUV armed and armored security detail drive most of the way, then Pete gets out of SUV, gets bike out, then bikes rest of way to White House for photo op.
Caught on video.
Classic!!!

Remember that no one would ever stage a hoax... especially not a senior government politically appointed official! :biggrinjester:
the video is hilarious, it takes two agents to get his bike off the rear carrier and he looks like a putz jumping on in a suit...crazy
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MaduroBU »

I wouldn't care at all how he gets to work, whether by monster truck, helicopter, bike, on foot, crawling, jet pack, pogo stick, et c., EXCEPT that he wants to legislate how plebs like us get to use energy (yes....he wants to direct the legislature controlled by his boss's party on what to enact). He recognizes that the rules are unworkable, flaunts them as a result, and then has the gall to tell us that they're suitable for our situations with the force of law.

I respect people who follow the maxim "Be the change you wish to see in the world", even when I disagree with them. I do not respect people who demand that the plebs carry the burdens which they deem to be beneath their station.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 42

Post by philip964 »

View of Pete on use of AR.
Attachments
CF311C70-5525-41B4-8E3C-F536B1BAF020.jpeg

Paladin
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Paladin »

Our government spends more money on war than the top several other spending governments worldwide COMBINED link

Democide, the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder. beats the number of deaths from wars:
Just to give perspective on this incredible murder by government, if all these bodies were laid head to toe, with the average height being 5', then they would circle the earth ten times. Also, this democide murdered 6 times more people than died in combat in all the foreign and internal wars of the century. Finally, given popular estimates of the dead in a major nuclear war, this total democide is as though such a war did occur, but with its dead spread over a century.
So it only seems rational to be MORE prepared for democide than war. What if your very logical purpose for owning an AR was so it was unthinkable for any government to murder its own people???

What if I keep an AR for the next time the FBI decides to "Tear up Texas"??? I mean nobody in the FBI went to jail for the last time.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 42

Post by philip964 »

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

The title of this thread bothers me every time I read it. Sec Pete is not Trans. ;-)
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:03 am The title of this thread bothers me every time I read it. Sec Pete is not Trans. ;-)
Transportation (Trans) Secretary (Secy)
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Daddio-on-patio wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:09 am
RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:03 am The title of this thread bothers me every time I read it. Sec Pete is not Trans. ;-)
You missed my wink emoji.... ;-) :lol:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:15 pm https://nypost.com/2021/11/08/social-me ... nto-roads/

Pete says roads were built racist.
the statement of a bus loaded with black and puerto rican kids going to beach , but could not because of a low bridge....OMG what a torch of crap

but a city bus somehow with non blacks or puerto ricans can somehow slip under the bridge...
arent all the busses the same in ht?? as part of a contract on buses. or does new York have different bus sizes are used for blacks and puerto ricans.

so we have two busses driving a route and one can only pick up non blacks and one can only pick up blacks????????? what a load of bird poop.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:29 am
Daddio-on-patio wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:09 am
You missed my wink emoji.... ;-) :lol:
Phones to small. Eyes to old…. :txflag:
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

What follows is the entirety of my answer to a friend who asked me "why not?"
1. He completely lacks logistics experience, at either the .gov/.mil level or the large corporate level. What did he run on as a primary candidate for POTUS? His admin experience as a mayor, his legal experience as a JAG officer, & his diversity experience as a married gay man.

2. Then, and despite his lacking any large logistical experience, Biden appointed him as SecTrans. For good reason, it is normal to appoint people to cabinet positions who have some expertise in the area over which they’ll be in charge. It’s too important not to.

3. Buttigieg's apparent qualifications? He appeals to the LGBTQ base. I don’t care that he’s gay, or that he’s in a same sex marriage. That’s none of my business. It ONLY matters to me that it is his apparent "qualification" for a cabinet-level position, which is ridiculous.

4. All of this became painfully apparent when he abandoned his post during the worst logistical crisis in all of my 69 years, so he could take a 2 month parental leave of absence for his new baby. THAT is dereliction of duty and disqualifying for a cabinet-level position.

5. Imagine of he were SecDef and did this during the outbreak of a shooting war…or if he were SecTreas and did this in the middle of a financial collapse. It would be disqualifying for the relevant cabinet position. SecTrans is absolutely no different.

6. If he needs to take 2 months off for parental leave, and he’s in any other kind of job and the employer doesn’t mind, I don’t have a problem with it.

7. But in a national cabinet-level position where his absence will affect the lives of his 330 million fellow citizens, extending into the nation's economic security, it's ABSOLUTELY disqualifying. Pete Buttigieg is unqualified on experience, & he is unqualified on performance.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

srothstein
Posts in topic: 4

Post by srothstein »

powerboatr wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:24 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:15 pm https://nypost.com/2021/11/08/social-me ... nto-roads/

Pete says roads were built racist.
the statement of a bus loaded with black and puerto rican kids going to beach , but could not because of a low bridge....OMG what a torch of crap

but a city bus somehow with non blacks or puerto ricans can somehow slip under the bridge...
arent all the busses the same in ht?? as part of a contract on buses. or does new York have different bus sizes are used for blacks and puerto ricans.

so we have two busses driving a route and one can only pick up non blacks and one can only pick up blacks????????? what a load of bird poop.
I can't get into the Washington Post so here is an article about them admitting the roads are not racist and they defended Buttigieg as a knee-jerk reaction to attacks from conservatives. The article points out that the bridge to the beach was built low because all of them all around the area were built that low, not for racist reasons.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pete-butt ... ngton-post
Steve Rothstein

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:52 pm What follows is the entirety of my answer to a friend who asked me "why not?"
I'm borrowing those 7 explanatory items.

Which lucidity I hope means you're feeling a lot better. ;-)
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rafe wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:39 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:52 pm What follows is the entirety of my answer to a friend who asked me "why not?"
I'm borrowing those 7 explanatory items.

Which lucidity I hope means you're feeling a lot better. ;-)
Yes, I am improving every day, thanks.

Feel free to use the information. You can send the usual royalty check. :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:52 pm

What follows is the entirety of my answer to a friend who asked me "why not?"
1. He completely lacks logistics experience, at either the .gov/.mil level or the large corporate level. What did he run on as a primary candidate for POTUS? His admin experience as a mayor, his legal experience as a JAG officer, & his diversity experience as a married gay man.

2. Then, and despite his lacking any large logistical experience, Biden appointed him as SecTrans. For good reason, it is normal to appoint people to cabinet positions who have some expertise in the area over which they’ll be in charge. It’s too important not to.

3. Buttigieg's apparent qualifications? He appeals to the LGBTQ base. I don’t care that he’s gay, or that he’s in a same sex marriage. That’s none of my business. It ONLY matters to me that it is his apparent "qualification" for a cabinet-level position, which is ridiculous.

4. All of this became painfully apparent when he abandoned his post during the worst logistical crisis in all of my 69 years, so he could take a 2 month parental leave of absence for his new baby. THAT is dereliction of duty and disqualifying for a cabinet-level position.

5. Imagine of he were SecDef and did this during the outbreak of a shooting war…or if he were SecTreas and did this in the middle of a financial collapse. It would be disqualifying for the relevant cabinet position. SecTrans is absolutely no different.

6. If he needs to take 2 months off for parental leave, and he’s in any other kind of job and the employer doesn’t mind, I don’t have a problem with it.

7. But in a national cabinet-level position where his absence will affect the lives of his 330 million fellow citizens, extending into the nation's economic security, it's ABSOLUTELY disqualifying. Pete Buttigieg is unqualified on experience, & he is unqualified on performance.
BOOM i am using these. great great answers :iagree:
oh and get healed fast and healthy

Return to “Off-Topic”