Nobody but Trans Secy Pete Buttigieg

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

E10
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Nobody but Trans Secy Pete Buttigieg

Post by E10 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:27 pm Shootings are not the same as fights on planes.
Yeah, they are. They’re both indicative of a lack of respect for the rule of law. There are communities in this country in which criminal behavior is condoned and even encouraged. Unfortunately, many of those communities are predominantly comprised of a single race. The many law-abiding members of those communities are often hostage to the minority who violate the law as a matter of daily life.

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 1

Post by eyedoc »

anygunanywhere wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:27 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:34 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:59 pm Watch the local news. When the robberies, assaults and shootings are reported, observe the mug shots of the suspects. You will find the reasons for the statistics.
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 1a692fbb11

Are you sure about that?
I posted about apples. You posted about oranges. Shootings are not the same as fights on planes.
FBI statistics show black males commit more than 50% of the murders in the US.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 6

Post by anygunanywhere »

E10 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:27 pm Shootings are not the same as fights on planes.
Yeah, they are. They’re both indicative of a lack of respect for the rule of law. There are communities in this country in which criminal behavior is condoned and even encouraged. Unfortunately, many of those communities are predominantly comprised of a single race. The many law-abiding members of those communities are often hostage to the minority who violate the law as a matter of daily life.
This forum is mostly about guns. My post was regarding the almost continuous news reports about shootings and the manner that the media reports. Most of the shootings are committed by one minority. If you want to just include all crime I’m okay with that. There were no guns on the plane.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 42

Post by philip964 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:30 pm
This forum is mostly about guns. My post was regarding the almost continuous news reports about shootings and the manner that the media reports. Most of the shootings are committed by one minority. If you want to just include all crime I’m okay with that. There were no guns on the plane.
My post about a fight on a plane was here because this is a tread on transportation. That and a window was broken which is rare for a fight on a plane. Plus the flight was in Australia where guns are prohibited.

I’ve never heard of a vampire straw. I live a sheltered life.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 6

Post by anygunanywhere »

:tiphat:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 7

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:12 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:30 pm
My post about a fight on a plane was here because this is a tread on transportation. That and a window was broken which is rare for a fight on a plane. Plus the flight was in Australia where guns are prohibited.

I’ve never heard of a vampire straw. I live a sheltered life.
that looks like a tube on the end of the syringe for injecting turkeys for smoking
what or why was this on a person...??
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

The title of this thread is somewhat misleading. I don’t think that Sec. Pete Buttigieg is trans…yet…
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”