Will Obama be arrested for illegal spying on Trump campaign?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Will Obama be arrested for illegal spying on Trump campaign?

Post by philip964 »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/spying-did ... 1554937112

“Spying did occur”. William Barr Attorney General for the United States of America.

So how far will it go? Did Loretta Lynch know, did Obama know, did he order it?

On the radio today, Bill O’Reilly suggested that William Barr is deciding what to do, as once he starts it will most likely lead to the former President. Does he really want to tear up the country?

A lot of people love the Obama’s. We may find that half the top Democrats were involved.

The news will portray it as a evil Trump going after enemies and right before the election.

Trump can’t really stop it as that would be obstruction of justice.

It will start with the FBI and go from there.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Will Obama be arrested for illegal spying on Trump campaign?

Post by anygunanywhere »

This needs to go in the prayer section.

I don't see how this can make the divide worse between factions in this country. The left hates us. How can they hate us more? They can scream louder.

This might possibly help Trump in 2020.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Beiruty »

Nope, it would never happen. Move on. Let us worry about next general election and keep the control in the congress.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:08 am Nope, it would never happen. Move on. Let us worry about next general election and keep the control in the congress.
:iagree:
NRA Endowment Member

EastTexasRancher

Post by EastTexasRancher »

My only input is this: I'm tired of the "let us worry about the next election", and letting crooks, thieves, and liars get off because we don't want to "cause a ruckus".

That's the whole dam problem with our country, we don't want accountability in the name of getting along.

Enough.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

Did he say, “Spying did occur”, or that he thinks spying occurred? I heard a few sound bites on the news yesterday, but I was driving, so I couldn’t really give it my full attention.
NRA lifetime member

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

It will never happen. Should but never happen.
There are a lot more serious things he should be arrested for that wont happen either.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I doubt Obama will be but I suspect quite of few have pucker factors that are off the chart at the moment.

Also, if we do not take major steps to reign in our corrupt dysfunctional government, we'll end up having a 2nd or 3rd world quality government if we are not already there. At some point, a stand needs to be taken against the corruption. Why not now?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

bbhack

Post by bbhack »

He might be indicted. Might be convicted. Won't serve time - I don't think it's good precedent to start putting ex-presidents in the clink.

But he is paying the price. He looks sick. His legacy is almost completely erased. I would not wish his retirement on anyone.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

bbhack wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:25 pm I don't think it's good precedent to start putting ex-presidents in the clink.
It's also not a good precedent to allow for outgoing presidents and their administrations to tamper with elections but here we are.
Psalm 91:2

howdy

Post by howdy »

Look what happened in the 2018 election. The Dems took the House and ALL investigations there came to a screeching halt. If they take the White House in 2020, this investigation will cease too.
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

bbhack wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:25 pm I would not wish his retirement on anyone.
You can wish his retirement on me. :mrgreen:

Obummer has it made. Generous pension, paid medical care for life, around the clock protection, invitations from the rich and famous to join them on their villas, yachts, private jets, getting paid to make speeches that say nothing new.
And the knowledge that despite his high crimes and misdemeanors he will never be arrested, tried or convicted, much less put in prison.

Honestly, the only thing he has to fear is a civil war won by his opponents, who may not be as willing to forgive his trespasses and can convince whatever country he has sought asylum in to turn him over.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

If they committed a crime they should be punished for it! What sets the United States apart from every other country is the rule of law! NOBODY should be above the law! If the people involved aren't punished this will happen again! I don't think an ExPresident should sit in prison but he should be stripped of all the perks of being an ExPresidrnt up to and including SS protection!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”