Debanked

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Debanked

Post by mojo84 »

DEBANKING: Chase Bank Says “moral character” a Reason Why They Don’t Do Business with “those types of people”
www.projectveritas.com/2019/04/16/deban ... of-people/

Could you be considered one of "those types of people"?

Very glad I made the decision long ago to bank with local banks.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Debanked

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mojo84 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:48 am
DEBANKING: Chase Bank Says “moral character” a Reason Why They Don’t Do Business with “those types of people”

I’ve been using community banking exclusively since leaving BOA 11 years ago.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 am
mojo84 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:48 am

I’ve been using community banking exclusively since leaving BOA 11 years ago.
I moved away from big banks much longer ago than that. In 2007, my mortgage was sold to Wells Fargo. Talk about ticked off. :mad5
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

On the other hand Chase's CEO Dimon says they would not be pushed into refusing business with gun manufacturers. I canceled my Citibank card when they stopped doing business with NRA. Sound more like some lower level employees taking matters into their own hands. But I could well be wrong.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

CEO's lie all the time. I tend to believe the rank and file employees that are actually involved in day to day operations, especially when they think they are speaking privately. There was plenty of reason for Dimon to lie and no real reason for the videoed employees to do so.

Grumpy1993

Post by Grumpy1993 »

Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Return to “Off-Topic”