HB to Beiruty

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

txglock21
Posts in topic: 1

Re: HB to Beiruty

Post by txglock21 »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:06 pm
bblhd672 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:23 pm
Beiruty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:00 am Yeah. My lovely wife and my young Yesmeena made me a super BP for me
Cake was her design and execution. I could not be happier.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QaEuq9MUyAM8TWXV8
Birthday was yesterday? Cake looks delicious, and I'm quite envious that my birthday gifts yesterday weren't as plentiful and firearms related!
16th of April
Sorry, just now saw this post. I wouldn't have posted a happy belated birthday wish except I noticed your birthday is the same as mine AND we are the same age! Also my grandmother was full blooded Lebanese. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday! :party:
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

Topic author
Beiruty
Posts in topic: 8

Re: HB to Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

txglock21 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:18 am
Beiruty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:06 pm
bblhd672 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:23 pm
Beiruty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:00 am Yeah. My lovely wife and my young Yesmeena made me a super BP for me
Cake was her design and execution. I could not be happier.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QaEuq9MUyAM8TWXV8
Birthday was yesterday? Cake looks delicious, and I'm quite envious that my birthday gifts yesterday weren't as plentiful and firearms related!
16th of April
Sorry, just now saw this post. I wouldn't have posted a happy belated birthday wish except I noticed your birthday is the same as mine AND we are the same age! Also my grandmother was full blooded Lebanese. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday! :party:
Next year we will celebrate our BD together and enjoy some Lebanese Breakfast too. To top it, we will hit the range on the weekend to shoot.
Please Consider yourself invited.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “Off-Topic”