Joe Biden

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


hondo44
Banned
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#31

Post by hondo44 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm

Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and 0or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 11078
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Joe Biden

#32

Post by Oldgringo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm

hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Last edited by Oldgringo on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.


MaduroBU
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:11 am

Re: Joe Biden

#33

Post by MaduroBU » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm

C-dub wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:00 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:48 am
philip964 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:38 am
https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... s-in-a-gun

Biden brags about having banned the number of clips in a gun.

Sorry puppies and kittens die because of this article.
I have yet to have any success at getting a clip to fit into one of my guns. I must be doing something wrong. I’ll go ask crazy old Uncle Joe. He'll show me what I missed.
I can get one in my Garand. And it's funny, but when the clip is empty the rifle just rejects it and spits it out like it wants me to put another one in. I've tried putting one in the Enfield, but it just won't go. The boolits just slide right out the bottom of the clip, but the clip won't go in.
They fixed that issue in the M1A1.


hondo44
Banned
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#34

Post by hondo44 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm

Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 7416
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Joe Biden

#35

Post by anygunanywhere » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:08 am

hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
All communists are relevant. They are all relevant because if their heart is beating they are working to destroy us, our country, our freedom, our families, and our way of life.
"The Second Amendment is absolute...If we refuse infringement to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as protected by the Second Amendment, we will never be burdened by tyranny, dictatorship, or subjugation - other than to bury those who attempt it. B.E.Wood

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 7416
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Joe Biden

#36

Post by anygunanywhere » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:10 am

anygunanywhere wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:08 am
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
All communists are relevant. They are all relevant because if their heart is beating they are working to destroy us, our country, our freedom, our families, and our way of life. If you think they are not relevant then you are part of the problem, proof being your string of posts. I'm not attacking you, just stating the obvious.
"The Second Amendment is absolute...If we refuse infringement to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as protected by the Second Amendment, we will never be burdened by tyranny, dictatorship, or subjugation - other than to bury those who attempt it. B.E.Wood


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Joe Biden

#37

Post by Grayling813 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm

hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
Guess Obama gets a pass for the crimes committed by the Secretary of State, the Justice Department and the FBI while he was POTUS too?


DynamicDan
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#38

Post by DynamicDan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
Guess Obama gets a pass for the crimes committed by the Secretary of State, the Justice Department and the FBI while he was POTUS too?
Yep, The Dems don't care about the law it just gets in their way.


hondo44
Banned
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#39

Post by hondo44 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
Guess Obama gets a pass for the crimes committed by the Secretary of State, the Justice Department and the FBI while he was POTUS too?
So you want to what, impeach Obama? He's not in office anymore.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB


2farnorth
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: Leonard, Tx

Re: Joe Biden

#40

Post by 2farnorth » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:07 am

hondo44 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm
hondo44 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Oldgringo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm
How did Biden accomplish all of this corruption without Obama's help and/or knowledge?
What does it matter? Obama has been out of office for several years now.
So has Biden. What's your point?
Biden is worthy of mention because he is a candidate for President. Obama isn't relevant.
Guess Obama gets a pass for the crimes committed by the Secretary of State, the Justice Department and the FBI while he was POTUS too?
So you want to what, impeach Obama? He's not in office anymore.
No. I'd rather he be arrested and tried for HIS malfeasance. Its not likely but it's reasonable.
N5PNZ


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 20
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#41

Post by philip964 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:29 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-hu ... hoto-shows

Biden is shown in photo with his son and Another board member of the Ukraine gas company golfing in the Hamptons.

He said he didn’t know a thing about his son’s foreign business ties.


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1771
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Joe Biden

#42

Post by TreyHouston » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:42 am

philip964 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:29 am
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-hu ... hoto-shows

Biden is shown in photo with his son and Another board member of the Ukraine gas company golfing in the Hamptons.

He said he didn’t know a thing about his son’s foreign business ties.
It could be true that he doesn’t remember. Shoot, he barely knows where he is NOW! :rolll
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 20
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#43

Post by philip964 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:27 pm

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Biden’s plan to end gun violence.

40,000 lives in America ended by gun violence.

I’ll let you all poke holes in it.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 20
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#44

Post by philip964 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... Scv5MwJbv0

Lawyer talks about Biden and the Hobbs Act.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 20
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Biden

#45

Post by philip964 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:00 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... XlBrfHNtY8

100 puppies and kittens died because of what he said.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”