Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Biden

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/letters-editor-t ... 35033.html

Trump's updates ridiculous, but where is Joe Biden?

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://todaysfive.com/joe-biden-facing ... backwards/

In his increasingly bizarre behavior, Joe Biden describes how he sits on the toilet backwards, so he can do his business on the tank top.

He’s not going to be the nominee.
Last edited by philip964 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:15 pm https://todaysfive.com/joe-biden-facing ... backwards/

In his increasingly bizarre behavior, Joe Biden describes how he sits on the toilet backwards, so he can do his business on the tank top.m

:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Syntyr »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:21 pm
philip964 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:15 pm https://todaysfive.com/joe-biden-facing ... backwards/

In his increasingly bizarre behavior, Joe Biden describes how he sits on the toilet backwards, so he can do his business on the tank top.m

Okay... I have read that 3 times and I really can’t suss out if that is truth or parody. Really... the dude sits on the toilet backwards and eats cereal on the tank like a table? :headscratch :headscratch :headscratch
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

03Lightningrocks

Syntyr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:31 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Okay... I have read that 3 times and I really can’t suss out if that is truth or parody. Really... the dude sits on the toilet backwards and eats cereal on the tank like a table? :headscratch :headscratch :headscratch
He also has blond leg hair that the kids like to stroke down in the pool to watch it pop up again. That dude is a freak! A child sniffing pervert. A freak. DemonRats should be ashamed to even be running a guy like that. Nothing I hear about him is ever a surprise. No matter how freakish it sounds.

imkopaka
Posts in topic: 1

Post by imkopaka »

In his increasingly bizarre behavior, Joe Biden describes how he sits on the toilet backwards, so he can do his business on the tank top.

As hilarious and well written as it is, I'm pretty sure this is satire based on a South Park joke.
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Carry gun: Springfield XD Tactical .45

03Lightningrocks

imkopaka wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:46 am

As hilarious and well written as it is, I'm pretty sure this is satire based on a South Park joke.
Or... was the South Park joke based on real life? :mrgreen:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/vote-joe-biden-n ... 25932.html

Besides Bernie Sanders endorsing him ( an avowed communist) here is a journalist saying he will vote for Joe and it will kill him.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 25

Post by crazy2medic »

So how do you suppose the democrats will deal with a national debate between Biden and Trump?
Trump Owned hillary at their debate, Dementia Joe has 0% chance on stage with Trump!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 17

Post by anygunanywhere »

crazy2medic wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:58 am So how do you suppose the democrats will deal with a national debate between Biden and Trump?
Trump Owned hillary at their debate, Dementia Joe has 0% chance on stage with Trump!
There is little doubt that Trump will destroy Biden in a debate. It doesn't matter. The Stage 4 TDS infected media will declare Biden (and Cuomo if it winds up that way) the grand champion of the debate. As I said it doesn't matter. Either you are for Trump or against him. There may indeed be some more dems who walk away but I think the votes are set. The only way the dems have a chance is voter fraud on a truly huge scale. Based on what I think about this Covid crap the voter fraud will indeed be the scale we have not seen and it will be openly seen and reported. I am not looking forward to the next election.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

DevilDawg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DevilDawg »

Just got a pop-up news alert that Barry will now endorse Uncle Joe for whatever that’s worth. We all know that the left will vote Blue No Matter Who with complete disregard to any flaws in their character or potential legal issues due to sexual assault.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 8

Post by PriestTheRunner »

They're gearing up to either steal this next election or the one after.

It doesn't matter, though, as Trump will be the last Republican president. The next D will pass amnesty and then its game over for pro-American voting.

03Lightningrocks

PriestTheRunner wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:12 pm They're gearing up to either steal this next election or the one after.

It doesn't matter, though, as Trump will be the last Republican president. The next D will pass amnesty and then its game over for pro-American voting.
God help us all because I think your right. It is very obvious leftists want the illegal alien vote.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Return to “Off-Topic”