Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Joe Biden

Post by BigGuy »

So if he wins, will he commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with a rifle, or drive off a bridge into a lake? I get confused on the protocol.

striker55
Posts in topic: 19

Post by striker55 »

Evidently the whole thing with his son is a mute point with voters.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

― H.L. Mencken

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

Grayling813 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:22 pm “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

― H.L. Mencken
:lol: We made it! Can idiocracy be far behind?

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

mayor wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:41 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:22 pm “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

― H.L. Mencken
Attachments
Joe-Biden_Idiocracy.jpg
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

jason812
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jason812 »

Rafe wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:12 pm
mayor wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:41 pm

― H.L. Mencken
He's no Camacho
giphy.gif
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

So they have mentioned in the news with great pride that Biden has received the most votes in US history.

Obama in 2008 - 69 million votes. If you remember people were fainting at his rallies.

Biden in 2020 - 74 million votes and counting. Remember hardly anyone showed up at his rallies.

5 million more people were so much more excited about Biden than Obama.

Let that sink in. Maybe Biden wasn’t being senile when he bragged about having the best voter fraud organization in the country.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 16

Post by parabelum »

Trump received more than Obama, w/o fraud.

RSX11
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RSX11 »

If Biden wins, I figure there's already a back room DNC deal in place with him to relinquish the office to Harris. I'm hoping he gets the bit in his teeth and announces to his handlers that he feels fine and no longer feels like stepping down from the office - and then proceeds to do a lot of deranged things until they have no choice but to 25th amendment section 4 him out, kicking and screaming.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 16

Post by parabelum »

Now we have morons requesting that we just go along with the results and accept the “win”. This after 4 years of undermining, smearing and even impeaching Trump. Screw them all. :mad5

Killadocg23
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Killadocg23 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:27 pm So they have mentioned in the news with great pride that Biden has received the most votes in US history.

Obama in 2008 - 69 million votes. If you remember people were fainting at his rallies.

Biden in 2020 - 74 million votes and counting. Remember hardly anyone showed up at his rallies.

5 million more people were so much more excited about Biden than Obama.

Let that sink in. Maybe Biden wasn’t being senile when he bragged about having the best voter fraud organization in the country.
What you are failing to realize is that’s it’s not about people liking Biden but they hate Trump. I know of several people who voted for Biden just because they hated Trumo and the 4 years he was in office. Now Idk for what reasons they hate him but that’s their decision. I bet at least 40% of votes were for folks who just didn’t like trump and just preferred him over picking trump for another term. More people wanted Trump out more than ever believe it or not.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ruark »

Killadocg23 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:27 pm
What you are failing to realize is that’s it’s not about people liking Biden but they hate Trump. I know of several people who voted for Biden just because they hated Trumo and the 4 years he was in office. Now Idk for what reasons they hate him but that’s their decision. I bet at least 40% of votes were for folks who just didn’t like trump and just preferred him over picking trump for another term. More people wanted Trump out more than ever believe it or not.
Exactly. Tucker Carlson was saying last night that Biden didn't win because people liked him; he won because he isn't Trump. The liberal mainstream media did such an intense job of demonizing Trump that Biden didn't even HAVE to campaign.

As far as his speech last night, it was typical speechwriter boilerplate - "we must come together as Americans" blahblahblah. Absolutely nothing of substance in it. Zip.
-Ruark

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 3

Post by MaduroBU »

The 2024 election will likely mirror 1980. Biden will be gone in 24 months tops. Harris was not sufficiently popular AMONG DEMOCRATS to remain in the race for a single state. The economy is teetering in the middle of an overbought peak a the end of the longest bull run in history amidst widespread real economic weakness and despite maximal Fed stimulus. The stagflationary recession that sunk Carter is coming back.

The GOP needs to find a Ronald Reagan by 2023. I don't see that person right now, and it certainly was not Trump. Weeping over the loss of a spray-tanned blow-hard who privately hated most of us does not get us there.

Killadocg23
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Killadocg23 »

Ruark wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:33 pm
Exactly. Tucker Carlson was saying last night that Biden didn't win because people liked him; he won because he isn't Trump. The liberal mainstream media did such an intense job of demonizing Trump that Biden didn't even HAVE to campaign.

As far as his speech last night, it was typical speechwriter boilerplate - "we must come together as Americans" blahblahblah. Absolutely nothing of substance in it. Zip.
Well IMO Trump brought some of this stuff upon himself. I think he tweeted himself into some misery. No doubt the media fueled the fire as well but in order to fuel the fire , there has to be a spark of some sort . That’s just my opinion I could be wrong.

If the ELECTION is fair and square then the winner should be congratulated. Now if there is clear evidence of voter fraud there is no doubt that the justice system will see through that it is dealt with accordingly (IF concrete evidence of it happening is evident)

flechero
Posts in topic: 19

Post by flechero »

Killadocg23 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:56 pm
Ruark wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Well IMO Trump brought some of this stuff upon himself. I think he tweeted himself into some misery. No doubt the media fueled the fire as well but in order to fuel the fire , there has to be a spark of some sort . That’s just my opinion I could be wrong.

If the ELECTION is fair and square then the winner should be congratulated. Now if there is clear evidence of voter fraud there is no doubt that the justice system will see through that it is dealt with accordingly (IF concrete evidence of it happening is evident)
I have exactly ZERO faith in voter fraud being investigated in earnest. Unless Trump won and it were to help dems.

I can give you 2 possible examples just in my family. I received a current voter reg card for a woman that's been dead for over 15 years and we received a mail ballot for my dead father in law (he's been gone 6.5 years.) Not to mention all the examples of ballot shenanigans before the election, the PO stamping of late ballots as on time and the videos posted of people fraudulently filling out ballots... and there are at least a 1/2 dozen other credible stories I have heard about.

Now, my heartburn is that Trump could have EASILY won a 2nd term if he had acted civil at a few critical times and just didn't antagonize the left constantly. I'm angry because he did it to himself and the junk that came out on biden was held so long that it was too late to sway anyone. at the last minute.

I'm fine with losing a fair election, I lived through obamo and clinton, but I believe they actually won it fair and square. biden, not so much. I'm convinced 100%, BEYOND ANY DOUBT that there is a number of cheating scams going on for him. Now, they may not have been enough to change the outcome, but they have soured my view no matter what is or isn't proven.

Rant off... :tiphat:

Return to “Off-Topic”