Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RSX11
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by RSX11 »

Meh...I don't care anymore. It doesn't matter what politicians are caught doing - nothing ever happens to them. They are never held accountable for their actions. Biden could be caught feasting on the blood of the innocent, and nothing would ever be done about it. You reach a point when you don't even want to hear it anymore.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ruark »

RSX11 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:03 pm Meh...I don't care anymore. It doesn't matter what politicians are caught doing - nothing ever happens to them. They are never held accountable for their actions. Biden could be caught feasting on the blood of the innocent, and nothing would ever be done about it. You reach a point when you don't even want to hear it anymore.
Yeah, same here - we're always seeing these "bombshell" discoveries, videos, etc. and expose's of the gov doing something clearly illegal, and then poof, it just fades away in a puff of dust. This latest "bombshell video" of those secret migrant flights will probably be the same way. A week from now, nobody will even remember it.
-Ruark

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

But if conservative, heart-of-the-country Americans don't care, who will? Nothing on the internet ever truly goes away (well, unless the internet itself goes away) and if we don't talk about this stuff and stay aware of it, who will? If we don't stay aware, if we allow ourselves to become jaded or apathetic, who will go to the polls and vote?
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

Really? Canada has to show the U.S.A how it's done? When conservatives win in 2022 and again in 2024 with margins so large that the dems will have to cheat so large it will be obvious to even the most dim witted lib, we won't forget and if government officials (for now) don't go to jail, there could be the devil to pay.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 05488.html

Peppermint Patty (Peppermint Commie) says Spotify should do more about Joe Rogan "more can be done".

We really don't want more of the free speech, we don't like.

https://genesiustimes.com/us-bobsled-te ... ll-faster/

US Bobsled team renames their sled Xiden because nothing has taken America downhill faster.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:32 pm https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 05488.html

Peppermint Patty (Peppermint Commie) says Spotify should do more about Joe Rogan "more can be done".

US Bobsled team renames their sled Xiden because nothing has taken America downhill faster.
bobsled is funny no matter how your slice or parody
:biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:32 pm https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 05488.html

Indeed
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

One more reason Baghdad Bobbie wants to focus on Ukraine:

Epic Disaster: 500,000 Jobs Lost in January
Rather than create a projected 200,000 jobs in January, companies actually cut over 300,000 jobs across America, citing the spread of the Omicron variant, according to ADP’s payroll report.

Private payrolls fell by 301,000 for the month, far below the Dow Jones growth estimate of 200,000 jobs — a differential of half a million jobs.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:25 pm One more reason Baghdad Bobbie wants to focus on Ukraine:

Epic Disaster: 500,000 Jobs Lost in January
Rather than create a projected 200,000 jobs in January, companies actually cut over 300,000 jobs across America, citing the spread of the Omicron variant, according to ADP’s payroll report.

Private payrolls fell by 301,000 for the month, far below the Dow Jones growth estimate of 200,000 jobs — a differential of half a million jobs.
i question a few things about jobs
in my neck O the woods we have places screaming for folks to work, some are giving bonuses of 1k after 6 months. in our community the directors made a pledge this week if you work as a maintenance person for 12 months (mowing, upkeep, etc) they will pay our a 1k bonus, on top of 17 an hr.

were did all the people go? the lady i saw stocking shelves in brookshires this morning looked like a meth head, with meth bug bites all over her face and arms. she was stocking ice cream.
we need welders, concrete workers, oil change folks, auto parts people, etc

every store and business has signs asking for people to apply
omincron cop out is just that, dc can spin it however they want.
so i ask again...where are all the people?
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

powerboatr wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:21 pm...where are all the people?

Clearly not at work! :biggrinjester:

I think a lot of us want to know and deserve an honest explanation, because at this point the economy feels broken

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:48 pm

I think a lot of us want to know and deserve an honest explanation, because at this point the economy feels broken
yup i agree
its nuts
homes are selling here like they are free, but with prices double what they are really worth.
my friend that builds big metal buildings, storage lockers, barndominums, churches etc, is running 3 crews 6 days a week to keep up with his orders
sad part is his 3 crews need 2 to 3 more welders . his concrete guy is a month out if you want work done
electricians are waaaaay behind
help wanted everywhere
i cant figure out how stock market is going up. i fear we are headed for another 06-08 bubble pop i fear. it feels fake, like its being purposely run up
paid 359 for fuel this morning at wally world, 18 pack of eggs are over 4 dollars one week , then today they were 2.19? at brookshires.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

powerboatr wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:19 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:48 pm

yup i agree
its nuts
homes are selling here like they are free, but with prices double what they are really worth.
my friend that builds big metal buildings, storage lockers, barndominums, churches etc, is running 3 crews 6 days a week to keep up with his orders
sad part is his 3 crews need 2 to 3 more welders . his concrete guy is a month out if you want work done
electricians are waaaaay behind
help wanted everywhere
i cant figure out how stock market is going up. i fear we are headed for another 06-08 bubble pop i fear. it feels fake, like its being purposely run up
paid 359 for fuel this morning at wally world, 18 pack of eggs are over 4 dollars one week , then today they were 2.19? at brookshires.
The factors I know about are of course lots of people out sick with Omicron and incredible amounts of money being created through the banking system:

United States Money Supply M2

2017:
Missing $21 Trillion

2022:

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

whooo hooo
my concrete guy got me on the schedule for tuesday
now i have to brave the cold and get some stuff moved in the side lots
i am keeping 5 men working for at least 8 hrs :thumbs2:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

"This Is Alex Jones Territory!" Watch Reporter Shred Admin Spox Over 'Russian False Flag' Claims

Biden administration finally admits to existence of False Flags and crisis actors... Reporters start actually asking for evidence of administration's claims... and the response is priceless!

After Afghanistan and numerous other incidents they have no credibility. Even the lap dogs in the legacy media want evidence

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administra ... al-equity/

$30 million federal crack pipe distribution to advance racial equality. Not the Onion or Babylon Bee.

Return to “Off-Topic”