Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 25

Re: Joe Xiden

Post by crazy2medic »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:03 am https://rumble.com/vetc67-watch-joe-bid ... badly.html

Xiden battles stair, loses badly.
Just wait until one of the Conservative News Sites catch him using a Walker!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 14

Post by BigGuy »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:03 am https://rumble.com/vetc67-watch-joe-bid ... badly.html

Xiden battles stair, loses badly.
Guess they'll have to install a chair lift.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Biden to hold first press conference March 25

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... e-march-25
At 55 days into the new presidency, many had begun to wonder why Biden had not yet held a solo news conference — separating him from over a dozen of his most recent predecessors. The stretch of over seven weeks is the longest period a new president has gone without meeting with the media in the last 100 years.
Rumor has it he will not be televised walking more than a few steps. There will be no steps to navigate, no carpet of the floor to snag a shoe. He will not be using a walker, but some sources (kidding) say there may be theater-style bollards and velvet ropes along the walkway just in case he needs to steady himself. Expect this much ballyhooed "first public news conference" to be very brief; for the questions to be planted softballs; and for us to be able to see Biden reading from prompters as he "extemporaneously" answers the questions.

The left and the media will swoon and say that it was the greatest first presidential news conference since man discovered fire--which Biden was there for, by the way. Others who haven't drunk the woke left's Kool Aid will come away from the press conference with one of two overarching observations. These will be either: "Huh?"; or "What was that?"
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Found a YouTube video:

Story from one of the reporters on the scene: "It was a windy day."

Uh huh. Yeah. His mind and body are as one, Grasshopper. Both are no longer agile...

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Syntyr »

Whitehouse spokesman blames Biden's stair problems on the wind!

I blame Trump!

Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

I was going to point out that at least Ford was going down the stairs when he tripped, but I have to admit that I like that tweet blaming Trump.
Steve Rothstein

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

the memes have been brutally funny on twitter
but seriously we know the democrats dont want to remove him under 25th. they need a martyr to further the insanity, so they are banking on him pulling an Elvis and passing on the toilet.

cnn already blamed trump for biden tripping, and of course it was trumps fault that china waxed the floor with blinken yesterday

scary thing is, i wonder how long before a russian or china warship pulls into norfolk and we get a change of power .
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

powerboatr wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:16 pmbut seriously we know the democrats dont want to remove him under 25th. they need a martyr to further the insanity, so they are banking on him pulling an Elvis and passing on the toilet.
I have been trying to figure out why they have not yet removed him, and it certainly appears they are not going to. I think recent events putting Harris in her place as VICE-president reveal the problem. Many of us are blaming the wrong Black woman for this. It is clearly not Harris running the White House right now and I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the people in charge do not want Harris to ever be president. This presents a problem for them.

If they wanted to maximize Harris' term, they would remove Biden under the 25th. Harris doesn't become president then, just ACTING president. And acting president does not count against her term limit. Removing Biden but keeping him alive for all 4 years would give Harris two more full terms in office. Actually, as long as he lasts past the middle of this term, she is good for two more full terms. That is Harris' benefit.

But it goes against the interests of the current controller of the White House. I believe, and it has been reported in other sources, that Susan Rice is the one actually running things in the White House. And this reveals why they have not removed Biden. If Harris becomes acting president, I do not think she would let Rice control her nearly as much as Biden is doing. And it would not surprise me if Rice gets replaced when Harris becomes president in her own right. So, Rice is stopping Biden from being removed and hoping he stays alive long enough for her to run for president against Harris. Harris has already demonstrated that she cannot win a contested primary.
Steve Rothstein

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Syntyr wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:36 pm
I blame Trump!

Oh, that's just too good! It needs to be repeated! "rlol"

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

srothstein wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:23 pm I believe, and it has been reported in other sources, that Susan Rice is the one actually running things in the White House. And this reveals why they have not removed Biden. If Harris becomes acting president, I do not think she would let Rice control her nearly as much as Biden is doing. And it would not surprise me if Rice gets replaced when Harris becomes president in her own right. So, Rice is stopping Biden from being removed and hoping he stays alive long enough for her to run for president against Harris. Harris has already demonstrated that she cannot win a contested primary.
Ya know, that makes more sense--and is scarier--than I care to admit.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

srothstein wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:23 pm
powerboatr wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:16 pmbut seriously we know the democrats dont want to remove him under 25th. they need a martyr to further the insanity, so they are banking on him pulling an Elvis and passing on the toilet.
I have been trying to figure out why they have not yet removed him, and it certainly appears they are not going to. I think recent events putting Harris in her place as VICE-president reveal the problem. Many of us are blaming the wrong Black woman for this. It is clearly not Harris running the White House right now and I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the people in charge do not want Harris to ever be president. This presents a problem for them.

If they wanted to maximize Harris' term, they would remove Biden under the 25th. Harris doesn't become president then, just ACTING president. And acting president does not count against her term limit. Removing Biden but keeping him alive for all 4 years would give Harris two more full terms in office. Actually, as long as he lasts past the middle of this term, she is good for two more full terms. That is Harris' benefit.

But it goes against the interests of the current controller of the White House. I believe, and it has been reported in other sources, that Susan Rice is the one actually running things in the White House. And this reveals why they have not removed Biden. If Harris becomes acting president, I do not think she would let Rice control her nearly as much as Biden is doing. And it would not surprise me if Rice gets replaced when Harris becomes president in her own right. So, Rice is stopping Biden from being removed and hoping he stays alive long enough for her to run for president against Harris. Harris has already demonstrated that she cannot win a contested primary.
BINGO, she complained during primaries that no one supported her and it was some how because she is black or jamacian? but no one ever stood up and said hey harris, its a primary so the people not supporting you are the ones in your own party. she is as likeable as a tick on your genitals

i believe she was chosen purely because of her skin tone. period. she has no likeable qualities by anyone.
rice and obama are clearly still pulling the strings, with a touch of the Iranian woman he had in his team.

harris would most certainly not keep them around, she would want to run her own agenda or she has an accident right after a new vp is confirmed
they will keep biden around as long as they can buy favor with the media, and people stay sheep. this latest trip up the air stairs will make it hard for folks to stay blind.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 648

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/priest-presided- ... 45780.html

Catholic priest who was the priest at the inauguration is being investigated.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Lol
Attachments
53D2810D-1660-4A4A-98D7-41F4B68C1651.jpeg

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/20/us/p ... biden.html

In first 60 days blow ups with both China and Russia.

“Brewing for years” , Trump’s fault.

I’m expecting a full scale invasion of Taiwan.

Return to “Off-Topic”