Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Biden

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:51 am https://news.yahoo.com/biden-demands-ju ... 56793.html

Biden demands justice.
“Thanks for taking the time to talk to me,” said Biden. “I promise you, I promise you, I’ll do everything in my power to see to it that justice is had.”
Biden is a delusional old man. He has no "power". The guy still thinks he is on a senate committee or something. He is a lost old man with dementia, residing in the basement of his house. His handlers give him a script to read on occasion and he can't even handle that.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Sleepy Joe making his first public speech, in three months, today in a church in Wilmington, Delaware. Fox News has been airing bits of it, but I assume they aren't staying with it because it's so supremely boring. And look for some new YouTube "Biden Blunders" because he wasn't reading a script...there will be gaffs. One snippet I heard went like this: "Five or six hundred...uh...four or five thousand young people..."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

dnc is just keeping him "viable" as long as possible then they will turn on him and play the sypmathy card for his dementia and other issues, then bam like a shot to the head, they will drop in big mike obama as his running mate and or the new contender . you know the first transgender vp
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

powerboatr wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:10 pm dnc is just keeping him "viable" as long as possible then they will turn on him and play the sypmathy card for his dementia and other issues, then bam like a shot to the head, they will drop in big mike obama as his running mate and or the new contender . you know the first transgender vp
:smilelol5:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-proposes-t ... 55367.html

Biden just keeps getting better and better.

Biden proposes training police to shoot for the legs to reduce fatalities among criminals who are trying to kill police.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Biden spoke this morning at Philadelphia city hall. It was scripted this time, read off teleprompters, so few or no unintentional gaffs...what he said was just what his handlers wrote. And it was a paean to hypocrisy. The entire focus of the speech was to throw blame at Trump for the riots.

This is Biden's second public appearance in as many days--he'd gone almost 90 days before that--so it's more than clear that his party is cattle-prodding him to get active, to get back in the campaign...and to use the national social unrest as the springboard. It was over 20 minutes into the speech when he said, essentially, how disgusting and narcissistic it was of President Trump to politicize the "protests." Shame on Trump. But I haven't heard Trump once politicize the situation for his own campaign...and that's precisely what Biden did with almost every single one of his words.

He also called for sweeping, national laws to regulate police agencies. So with one broad brush and in one stroke he's painting all law enforcement officers as bad actors who require strict new laws to reign them in, to prevent incidents like George Floyd's death. Kinda sounds like the left's attitude toward law abiding gun owners, doesn't it?

There are bad actors in every branch and tier of society. Just like there are incompetent, ignorant, disingenuous, hypocritical people running for public office. But if we were to take our nation's police and sheriff and constabulary officers as a whole, it would shock me if over 99% of them were not in those jobs specifically because they want to do the right thing, to protect and serve. Now in his third (and hopefully unsuccessful) run for president, Biden hasn't held public office since he was unseated as vice president. But he will be urging congress to introduce "his" sweeping new bills that would write into law regulations and protocol reform for all law enforcement officers.

Just some quick numbers:
  • Number of sworn law enforcement officers actively serving in the U.S.: well over 800,000
  • Names engraved on the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial: 22,217
  • A law enforcement officer dies in the line of duty, on average: once every 54 hours, or 163 per year
  • In 2018 (last details) the number of assaults against law enforcement officers: 58,866
  • The state that has had the most LEOs lost in the line of duty: Texas, 1,772
No, Mr. Biden. The nation's sworn law enforcement officers are not worthy of your scorn and proposed new laws to "control" them. Who are worthy of your scorn are the miscreants who fulminate what should be peaceful and legal protests into violent, assaultive orgies of arson and looting, injuring people and destroying property and livelihoods at the very time the nation is trying to climb back onto its feet from a global pandemic.

And, Mr. Biden, in your speech not once--not one single time--did you offer condemnation for the rioters.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

"Former VP Joe Biden will attend George Floyd's funeral service in Houston next week"

https://abc13.com/society/george-floyds ... n/6222088/
On Tuesday, June 9, Floyd's funeral service will take place at 11 a.m. at The Fountain of Praise. Floyd is expected to be buried at the Houston Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Pearland. Former Vice President and current presidential hopeful Joe Biden will attend Floyd's funeral, according to Floyd's family attorney Ben Crump.
And Biden tries to shame President Trump for politicizing the situation. Biden stays in his house for over 80 days--basically dead-silent during the Coronapocalypse--and now that he thinks there's a racial divide severe enough that he can capitalize on it, he's milking it for every vote he thinks he can get and urgently speaking everywhere he can and hitting the campaign trail. Forum rules won't let me use a word that I have in mind...

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

they also tried to spin trump speaking in front of the st johns church as politicizing, but yet biden spoke inside a church about politics?????
then i saw a women walking with a sign that said to defund the NYPD. So i asked myself, girl what if a bad guy/gal decides to rob or rape you? who are you going to call?
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking ... -dementia/

Landslide poll public thinks Biden entering early stages of Dementia.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 16

Post by parabelum »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:21 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking ... -dementia/

Entering? Heck, he’s been demented for as long as I remember. :???: :biggrinjester:

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

parabelum wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:45 pm
philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:21 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking ... -dementia/

Entering? Heck, he’s been demented for as long as I remember. :???: :biggrinjester:
So... If I'm deplorable...then Biden supporters are demented? ;-)

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Middle Age Russ
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Middle Age Russ »

It's hard to be a waffling politician -- following the prevailing opinion of your party -- or a Statist if you believe in the sanctity of inalienable human rights.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Ruark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ruark »

Its absolutely unbelievable that a significant number of people would actually VOTE for this guy.
-Ruark

Return to “Off-Topic”