Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by Paladin »

Majority of Americans Say They Are Worse Off Today Than a Year Ago
In total, 51.3 percent say they are worse off. That’s the first time in the history of the survey, which goes back to 2014, that a majority have said they are worse off.
My uncle who was closing in on retirement has delayed his retirement plans, and will continue to work due to a greater than 20% loss in his portfolio and high inflation.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:48 pm Majority of Americans Say They Are Worse Off Today Than a Year Ago
In total, 51.3 percent say they are worse off. That’s the first time in the history of the survey, which goes back to 2014, that a majority have said they are worse off.
My uncle who was closing in on retirement has delayed his retirement plans, and will continue to work due to a greater than 20% loss in his portfolio and high inflation.
In the bad old days with Carter and inflation and a stock market in the trash, banks paid you up to 12% on long term cd’s. A retired person could do well on just the interest on their savings. ( while still losing 6% due to 18% inflation). Today’s retirees get nothing, and they have “invested” their retirement savings in risky stocks bonds crypto and worse trying to get just a little income to live on. An old friend just got a reverse mortgage so he can just get by.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:31 am WaPo, NYT Go For Biden Blood In Scathing Moment Of Honesty

Since WaPo and NYT have firmly established themselves as Anti-American institutions, you have to wonder about the timing here. Are trying to prepare the way for Hillary?

Now that the media has fostered a massive response against Russia, are they working to destroy our entire nation in WW3?
I think they know better than to try anything with Hillary. And I do think they are working to destroy our nation as a nation, preferring the one world liberal new order government. It would not surprise me to find that they believe this can be accomplished through WW3, though I thought they were going to try to bring it about through world economic collapse and food shortages/riots.
Steve Rothstein

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:17 am Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Sinks to Historic Low of 29 Percent
Just 29 percent of voters approve of Biden, while 58 percent disapprove. Only 19 percent of independents approve of Biden. Sixty-seven percent disapprove. Among Hispanics, just 36 percent approve. Forty-eight percent disapprove.

Only 63 percent of Democrats approve of Biden, down from 88 percent since last July. Biden’s approval has dropped five points since June 20. Just 36 percent of Democrats want Biden on the 2024 ticket.
A majority of voters believe Biden is unfit to be president and doubt his mental ability. Sixty-two percent say he is not fit to be president because he is too old. Fifty-nine percent are worried about his mental and physical fitness.
There is an old saying that you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. I believe that this is proof of that, especially if you include a corollary to it: The longer you try to fool people, the less you will succeed at fooling them.

I wonder what the lowest approval rating will be. He has already set a new record low - just a personal record though, so he can keep trying to get worse. Just what is the number you can fool all of the time?
Steve Rothstein

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

And how better to assure attainment of a one-world liberal new order government than to make certain the pernicious plebeians--AKA we lowly citizens--have guns? Today on the south lawn of the White House was all about celebrating passage of the new "bipartisan" gun control bill.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ing-victim
"Now is the time to galvanize this movement because that's our duty to the people of this nation," Biden said. "We're living in a country awash in weapons of war."
Man; I've been sorely misled. All this time, and I thought for a civilian to obtain an M4, M16, or other select-fire military rifle was a very difficult and extremely expensive proposition. But, no. Evidently we're literally awash with them. Awash, I say...
:banghead:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Rafe wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:38 pm And how better to assure attainment of a one-world liberal new order government than to make certain the pernicious plebeians--AKA we lowly citizens--have guns? Today on the south lawn of the White House was all about celebrating passage of the new "bipartisan" gun control bill.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ing-victim
"Now is the time to galvanize this movement because that's our duty to the people of this nation," Biden said. "We're living in a country awash in weapons of war."
Man; I've been sorely misled. All this time, and I thought for a civilian to obtain an M4, M16, or other select-fire military rifle was a very difficult and extremely expensive proposition. But, no. Evidently we're literally awash with them. Awash, I say...
:banghead:
Every lawyer is familiar with this: Blackstone's Commentaries on the laws of England. The 1765 version states:
THE fifth and laft auxiliary right of the fubject, that I fhall at prefent mention,
is that of having arms for their defence, fuitable to their condition and degree,
and fuch as are allowed by law. Which is alfo declared by the fame ftatute 1 W. & M. ft. 2. c. 2. and is indeed a public allowance,
under due reftrictions, of the natural right of refiftance and felf-prefervation,
when the fanctions of fociety and laws are found infufficient to reftrain the violence of oppreffion.
Washington DC is full of lawyers and everyone of them who actually studied knows even England recognized that the right to arms is a natural right and as a corollary the natural right to resistance and self-preservation in the face of oppression when the law has failed. That appears to me central to why Biden is after our guns. He wants no resistance to his stolen authority and unpopular, unlawful oppression.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Kellyanne Conway on The Faulkner Focus yesterday; one stat that I hadn't seen from the recent NYT poll was that 94% of registered democrats under the age of 30 say that they want someone other than Joe Biden in the White House, but the same demographic voted 60/30 in favor of Biden in the election. The scariest thought for today: AOC will be age-eligible to run for president in 2024. :shock:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/can-biden ... n-2024-bid

NY mag seriously questions Xiden 2024.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:35 am

Far as I know this is Brandon’s pick for spent nuclear fuel.

Sure hope he/she/they/it is good at their job as a dirty bomb in the US would be catastrophic.

You have to touch the picture to see their shoes.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/12 ... nt-salary/

Top 1% of govt salary of govt workers. $178k. Now has Q security clearance.

The road to the top has changed. The US now wants a different kind of worker.

RSX11
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RSX11 »

The scariest thought for today: AOC will be age-eligible to run for president in 2024.
Dave Crowder's reaction to the idea of AOC running in 2024..."PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it!" Sandy wouldn't stand a chance against any serious Republican candidate.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/13/inflati ... nsify.html

Inflation for June higher than expected 9% a 40 year high.

What year did Xiden become our ruler? Jan 2020!

Exclusive: Read the private email Obama sent his former doc after he questioned Biden's cognitive health

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exclus ... ive-health

Boy with only 10% of the media reporting on Xiden, there is a lot to snicker at.
Attachments
111A15FC-0381-421F-BF97-8346E981FA3A.jpeg
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

i just saw the presser where the mexico president told brandon he welcomes US folks from border towns coming over and buying gas because its cheaper
joe looked like a fool :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:32 am Exclusive: Read the private email Obama sent his former doc after he questioned Biden's cognitive health

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exclus ... ive-health
The anti-American media deserves the lion's share of blame for the blame for not addressing this issue in a timely fashion.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:32 am https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/13/inflati ... nsify.html

Inflation for June higher than expected 9% a 40 year high.

What year did Xiden become our ruler? Jan 2020!
Actually, he was inaugurated January 20, 2021. I've edited the nifty attachment you included to draw a line when he took office. It is not pretty.
Attachments
Inflation-since-Biden-took-office_as-of-July-2022.jpg

Return to “Off-Topic”