NRA membership giveaway

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mrvmax
Posts in topic: 6

NRA membership giveaway

Post by mrvmax »

I joined NRA Carry Guard and get one NRA membership to give away and I am going to pay for two more myself. So, I am giving away three NRA one year memberships. I would like to have people first that are not current members, second those that want memberships for their spouses or family members that are not current members. If by some chance there are not enough of those who want it I will go to those that need to renew. I am not doing this by whomever posts first, I will choose from everyone interested. Just post here if you are interested

The NRA had gotten a lot of heat lately and due to that I have been wanting to give a couple away so at least I can help add three more members. FYI if you win you will have to give me your name, address and e-mail so I can sign you up. If you are not comfortable doing that over the phone/e-mail then I cannot sign you up. There are plenty people on the forum that know me and can tell you that I will not use your info for anything else but this.

The last time I did this a couple other people wanted to donate to add more memberships to the giveaway. If you want to do that post here and I will add more memberships. I will give this a week or two and then let the winners know. I do not think I am violating any forum rules doing this but if so the mods can let me know.
Last edited by mrvmax on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Re: NRA membership giveaway

Post by Jusme »

I'll take one for my son he just got his LTC his mother and I are both members.
I'll send you his email info etc
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

kayt00
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kayt00 »

Been eyeing membership for my wife and I for some time but seems every time I get ready to pull the trigger I get kicked in the jimmy by life...work injuries, random medical issues, etc.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Topic author
mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Do not send any info yet, I am going to pick from everyone that posts an interest.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

I'm already a Benefactor Life member, so, don't pick me.
Just wanted to say THANKS for your generosity. :thumbs2:

:tiphat:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Terry

Post by Terry »

Definitely interested. Brand new to firearms and just received my LTC. My liberal friends are no longer triggered by my guns. I think joining the NRA would take care of that for a while.

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Jusme wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 am I'll take one for my son he just got his LTC his mother and I are both members.
Caveat Emptor: read the fine print on Carry Guard so you know your upfront financial exposure in the event you need to "use" the insurance ... you may also want to do some research so you know what you are getting and not getting with that program.

Hack Job

Post by Hack Job »

I'm interested, thanks.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

:tiphat: Morgan, what a generous thing to do! Kudos!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jusme »

Schleprock wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm
montgomery wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am
Jusme wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 am I'll take one for my son he just got his LTC his mother and I are both members.
Caveat Emptor: read the fine print on Carry Guard so you know your upfront financial exposure in the event you need to "use" the insurance ... you may also want to do some research so you know what you are getting and not getting with that program.
I could be wrong, but I understood the OP to say he has standard one year NRA memberships to give away as a result of his acquisition of Carry Guard, not Carry Guard memberships to give away. Again, my understanding.
That was my understanding as well. The OP received free memberships for signing up for carry guard.
Very generous offer, for whomever you select. :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Schleprock wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm
montgomery wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am
I could be wrong, but I understood the OP to say he has standard one year NRA memberships to give away as a result of his acquisition of Carry Guard, not Carry Guard memberships to give away. Again, my understanding.
I tried to clarify it, I’m giving away three NRA one year memberships. Sorry about the confusion, it all makes sense in my head but not so much on paper....

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I'll donate two more one year memberships. I'll get a check to you.

Chas.

Topic author
mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Thanks Charles, we have 5 one year NRA memberships to give away. I’ve got a few things going on the rest of this week so sometime next week I’ll pick the winners. Keep posting if you’re interested.

Topic author
mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

OK guys, I was out of town for a funeral but am back now. If you have not posted already and are interested in a 1 year NRA membership please post now. I’d like to get these handed out this week so we can add some new members to the NRA.

Return to “Off-Topic”