Anti drone equipment

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Robert*PPS
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Anti drone equipment

Post by Robert*PPS »

I'm wondering how the FAA would handle one drone accidentally crashing into another....call out the NTSB?

Bushwhacker

Post by Bushwhacker »

Robert*PPS wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:44 am I'm wondering how the FAA would handle one drone accidentally crashing into another....call out the NTSB?
I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.

https://i.imgur.com/BcHTIe2.jpg

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

My FIL is an electronics engineer, I've wanted to discuss with him if you could take the emitter out of an older Microwave oven, make it so you can focus the Microwave and use it to fry the electronics on a drone!
It would leave no holes and no outward signs of what caused it to stop functioning!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 5

Post by G.A. Heath »

Robert*PPS wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:44 am I'm wondering how the FAA would handle one drone accidentally crashing into another....call out the NTSB?
For commercial operations it depends on a two factors (Per § 107.9):
1. Did anyone lose consciousness or receive any serious Injuries?
2. Was there damage to property other than the sUAS that was equal to or greater than $500?

For a forum where the members are among the most law abiding in the country I find it interesting that there are this many post where people are going to such great lengths to try and find a way to commit a federal felony without getting caught.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Topic author
sailor2000
Posts in topic: 3

Post by sailor2000 »

Further update... well our talking to them may have not been the magic bullet... my wife reports she saw HPD at that house a few weeks ago and that HPD was also talking to another neighbor explaining “if a drone lands in your yard you have every right to keep it”... sounds like creeper-peeper should have been watching his battery level.. will talk to the neighbors and update when I can
It is useless for the Sheep to circulate petitions calling for universal vegetarianism while the Wolves hold a different opinion.
NRA Endowment Member

http://www.senioranswer.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

G.A. Heath wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:37 pm
For commercial operations it depends on a two factors (Per § 107.9):
1. Did anyone lose consciousness or receive any serious Injuries?
2. Was there damage to property other than the sUAS that was equal to or greater than $500?

For a forum where the members are among the most law abiding in the country I find it interesting that there are this many post where people are going to such great lengths to try and find a way to commit a federal felony without getting caught.
This is the forum where off duty LEOs without LTC discuss driving through a GFSZ with a gun and people with out of state licenses the same thing. Federal felony. Three felonies a day...as the saying goes

Of course talking about it, or how to do it, or what might occur, if one were to do it isn't a felony. And getting the Justice Dept to pursue what's being discussed, and whether they could even make the case in the situations discussed is another matter.

But Rule #4 and stuff. :roll:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “Off-Topic”