Nobody but Bernie Sanders

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Nobody but Bernie Sanders

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:23 pm
Liberty wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:19 pm Bernie has been aching for a fight at the Democratic convention. He probably won't win, but it looks to be an entertaining battle.
I don't know if you watched his press conference but I did and he hit on every major issue of the far left platform. Funny thing is, we know Bernie's platform but Joe Biden has yet to reveal one. I am not sure Joe could speak long enough to tell us a platform. I plan to watch the debate for entertainment purposes only.
Bernie is hoping for a Biden meltdown. On stage. He just might get one.
I agree. Biden's campaign is already trying to limit his speaking engagements. They know he is mentally compromised. Watching him melt down under Bernie pressure is the best reason to watch that debate...Hahaha. I am looking forward to this almost as much as the super bowl. Maybe more.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TreyHouston »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:18 pm
RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:23 pm
Liberty wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:19 pm Bernie has been aching for a fight at the Democratic convention. He probably won't win, but it looks to be an entertaining battle.
I don't know if you watched his press conference but I did and he hit on every major issue of the far left platform. Funny thing is, we know Bernie's platform but Joe Biden has yet to reveal one. I am not sure Joe could speak long enough to tell us a platform. I plan to watch the debate for entertainment purposes only.
Bernie is hoping for a Biden meltdown. On stage. He just might get one.
I agree. Biden's campaign is already trying to limit his speaking engagements. They know he is mentally compromised. Watching him melt down under Bernie pressure is the best reason to watch that debate...Hahaha. I am looking forward to this almost as much as the super bowl. Maybe more.
Ditto! I think more Republicans have watch the Democratic debates than Democrats!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 24

Post by philip964 »

https://www.the-sun.com/news/555984/ber ... joe-biden/

Denies he's out after poor showing in Florida where former Cubans didn't vote for him.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:25 pm https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... e-n1155156

Bernie is out of the race.
In response, Joe Biden said, "What race?"
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 6

Post by crazy2medic »

So bernie steps outta the way and Joe becomes the presumptive nominee! Lol ha ha ha ha...stop stop i can breathe ha ha ha! Cant wait to see Dementia joe on the debate stage with DJT!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grayling813 »

I can't wait for the Dimocrat Convention where it is decided that Biden is too far gone and they anoint a different candidate that's believed to actually have a chance to beat Trump.

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

They started with about 23 candidates. If whats left is there best of the best ... they might as well start promising to move to Canada.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 6

Post by crazy2medic »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:06 pm I can't wait for the Dimocrat Convention where it is decided that Biden is too far gone and they anoint a different candidate that's believed to actually have a chance to beat Trump.
All those people that voted for Dementia Joe are going to be VERY unhappy if they replace him!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by powerboatr »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:29 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:06 pm I can't wait for the Dimocrat Convention where it is decided that Biden is too far gone and they anoint a different candidate that's believed to actually have a chance to beat Trump.
All those people that voted for Dementia Joe are going to be VERY unhappy if they replace him!
DNC will push in big mike obama as his runnning mate, the first transgender vice president ...watch.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

strogg

Post by strogg »

I'm actually disappointed that this happened. Bernie was the poison pill that would've buried the democratic party. By winning, the party will turn into a fringe, niche party with views that the majority of moderates thinks is too extreme. By losing, the party would alienate a huge base of Bernie fans by making it look like the election was rigged twice in a row. By exiting, neither event happens. Just blame it on the black swan event... :roll:

Regardless, it's not like Biden would win the general anyway.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

I think this is highly appropriate right now
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Flightmare wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:29 pm Image

I think this is highly appropriate right now
no its perfect, bernie sold out his base again...and gets house #4 and new jet i bet...meanwhile AOC is upset that here chance to be bernies monica lewinsky office toy fell through
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”