Irish Bob O’Rourke’s debate journal

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Syntyr
Posts in topic: 1

Irish Bob O’Rourke’s debate journal

Post by Syntyr »

Free Beacon has published a transcript of what Beta wrote on stage during the last debate. Check out this guys musings. He is a strange one indeed.

https://freebeacon.com/blog/exclusive-b ... e-journal/

More at the website.
”Here I am in the place where I come to get low. Miami, the bass and the sunset low." — Will Smith

South Florida is "hot." Not the modern definition (sexy, cool) but rather the more traditional one involving weather. Sweated through my first suit before I even left the hotel. I'm on number four right now, and will have to change again during the next commercial break. Tie is soaked.

Why do we even wear suits? Perhaps it's only fair, in our patriarchal hegemony, that men are forced to be uncomfortable and sweaty every now and then. But I would never willingly "suit up" to run a 5K race, or bike around a country lake, or get behind the wheel to chase horizons down the open road.

Tonight, I am a dancing bear, to be jeered at by a fickle press corps who surrendered their hearts to me in Texas, only to decide I wasn't good enough to bring home to mom and dad, that I wasn't "‘long-term" material, that they always saw our relationship as "more of a side chick situation." I'm starting to think they only shacked up with me to get back at Ted. Just look at them, sitting there all smug, talking trash behind my back to all their friends
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

eureka40

Re: Irish Bob O’Rourke’s debate journal

Post by eureka40 »

Poor Irish Bob, they broke his heart.
TSRA Life Memeber

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

They used him and threw him away like yesterday's garbage, all his hopes and dreams of being the next Castro, the next Stalin, a Tyrant to be remembered through the ages! All gone now! "rlol"
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

For real? That's not satire? :shock:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

That's satire. Says so at the bottom.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

RoyGBiv wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:35 am That's satire. Says so at the bottom.
Thank you. :oops:

I looked, but guess I overlooked that. However, I'm still chuckling at the odd accuracy of that satire that it just might have been something going through his head.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

C-dub wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:51 am
RoyGBiv wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:35 am That's satire. Says so at the bottom.
Thank you. :oops:

I looked, but guess I overlooked that. However, I'm still chuckling at the odd accuracy of that satire that it just might have been something going through his head.
Good satire will do that.

Like The Onion.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Off-Topic”