Wick vs Bourne —— Go

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Wick vs Bourne —— Go

Wick
86%
Bourne
14%

Total votes: 43

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Wick vs Bourne —— Go

Post by C-dub »

I saw most of the last Bourne movie the other day and it got me thinking ... about starting some trouble here.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wick vs Bourne —— Go

Post by Tex1961 »

Obi-wan Kenobi.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Keanu Reeves is at least a well trained fighter and actruly knows how to operate a weapon very well. John Wick all the way, you never kill a man's Dog!
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

While, I'm a fan of the Bourne movies, Wick seems to be a little more hard core. Not nearly as many car chases.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Apples & oranges. Each has his own special skill set.

Wick---trained assassin/hit man. Bourne---trained spec/black. ops/intel gathering. Each is great in their own right.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Both pretty silly.

rotor

Post by rotor »

As far as movies I like them both. Damon is anti 2A while Reeves is a real pro with guns and trains with them.

pushpullpete

Post by pushpullpete »

Both are an entertaining break from reality, BUT as narcissist said, you never kill a mans dog.
Matt Damon seems ok but, he's no Keanu Reeves.

:txflag: :patriot:

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Borne is very good at disarming someone to get a gun. Sometimes he will then leave it behind. My thought is, this is antigun.

Both were hit men, except Borne morphed into finding out who he is and then revenge.

Wick is the better shooter. He is all revenge, afterall they killed his dog.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

It has to be either Johnny English, or Austin Powers
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

Bourne never had a dog, Wick did. I like dogs!
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

John Wick, easy. I don't think Bourne ever killed someone using a pencil.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

I have watched both and realize that these are just actors and I was entertained by both. Keeping this in mind.

Dear Hollywood celebrities, You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great eye candy. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it. You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live in a make believe world in front of a camera. And often when you are away from one too. Your entire existence depends on my patronage. I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance. I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again. I don’t care that you don't like Mr.Trump. But I bet you looked cute saying it. Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny. And I'm also supposed to care that how you feel about Mr. Trump as President? Ha. Please don't forget to close the door behind you. We'd like to reserve your seat for someone who loves this country and really wants to be here. Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I'm stumped on this question. :headscratch
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

flechero

Post by flechero »

Flightmare wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:42 pm John Wick, easy. I don't think Bourne ever killed someone using a pencil.
Wick "once killed 3 men in a bar, with a pencil... who does that?!?!?!"

Bourne did get one with a pen! :biggrinjester:

I'd route for Wick, if that movie were made. :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”