Epstien died in Prison under 24hr watch!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Epstien died in Prison under 24hr watch!

Post by G.A. Heath »

Keith B wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:26 pm Image
Ditto! oops, one of the wrong people use that as a catch phrase. I know nothing .... NOTHING!
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Keith B wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:26 pm Image
Who?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I was expecting to read that he shanked himself to death.

03Lightningrocks

Just saw this on twitter.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

That is what the news reports as told to them, maybe Epstein did not know too much as much as he knew so much. Is this how they explain why Epstein will no longer be prosecuted? Is there really a body, if so, is it really Epstein's. There is a difference in knowing too much as to knowing so much. When one knows so much, it can still be exposed when one is no longer alive. Just sayin
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

My reoccurring thought was how much those two guards that were suppose to be watching him got paid to take a little walk?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

philip964
Posts in topic: 27

Post by philip964 »

crazy2medic wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:02 pm My reoccurring thought was how much those two guards that were suppose to be watching him got paid to take a little walk?
It was reported today that one of the guards was involved in a fatal single car accident tomorrow.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

philip964 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:23 pm
crazy2medic wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:02 pm My reoccurring thought was how much those two guards that were suppose to be watching him got paid to take a little walk?
It was reported today that one of the guards was involved in a fatal single car accident tomorrow.
And the other accidentally overdosed on a medication he didn't take for a condition he didn't have
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks

:tiphat:

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Other responsible parties are slated to die via self-inflicted double tap bullet wounds to the back of the head.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

What do you think the life expectancy is on the guards that were on duty that night and supposedly did not check on him for hours? If I were their life insurance company, I would cancel their policy right now.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm Other responsible parties are slated to die via self-inflicted double tap bullet wounds to the back of the head.
Like Vince Foster? Found in a park he had never been to, with no mud on his shoes despite recent rain, no blood on the scene, self inflicted head wound with a handgun he didn't own! Kinda like that?

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:08 pm
Redneck_Buddha wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm Other responsible parties are slated to die via self-inflicted double tap bullet wounds to the back of the head.
Like Vince Foster? Found in a park he had never been to, with no mud on his shoes despite recent rain, no blood on the scene, self inflicted head wound with a handgun he didn't own! Kinda like that?
Absolutely correct.

Return to “Off-Topic”