1st Amendment under assault in Michigan

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

1st Amendment under assault in Michigan

Post by philip964 »

https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/macomb ... omb-county

Grieving dad jailed for repeatedly criticizing court system on social media after losing custody of his son, who then dies under mom’s care. He said during custody hearing that the mom would murder the child.

Texas_Blaze

Re: 1st Amendment under assault in Michigan

Post by Texas_Blaze »

Perverted justice turns my stomach
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Some judges think they are gods, and above the law
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Evil likes to hide in the dark.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

I've read though this several times now.

Unless there is more to the story (yes I know always is)
I cant understand what the was said that met the letter or even intent of the law in question.
750.540e Malicious use of service provided by telecommunications service provider.
Sec. 540e.

(1) A person is guilty of a misdemeanor who maliciously uses any service provided by a telecommunications service provider with intent to terrorize, frighten, intimidate, threaten, harass, molest, or annoy another person, or to disturb the peace and quiet of another person by any of the following:
(a) Threatening physical harm or damage to any person or property in the course of a conversation or message through the use of a telecommunications service or device.
(b) Falsely and deliberately reporting by message through the use of a telecommunications service or device that a person has been injured, has suddenly taken ill, has suffered death, or has been the victim of a crime or an accident.
(c) Deliberately refusing or failing to disengage a connection between a telecommunications device and another telecommunications device or between a telecommunications device and other equipment provided for the transmission of messages through the use of a telecommunications service or device.
(d) Using vulgar, indecent, obscene, or offensive language or suggesting any lewd or lascivious act in the course of a conversation or message through the use of a telecommunications service or device.
(e) Repeatedly initiating a telephone call and, without speaking, deliberately hanging up or breaking the telephone connection as or after the telephone call is answered.
(f) Making an unsolicited commercial telephone call that is received between the hours of 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. For the purpose of this subdivision, “an unsolicited commercial telephone call” means a call made by a person or recording device, on behalf of a person, corporation, or other entity, soliciting business or contributions.
(g) Deliberately engaging or causing to engage the use of a telecommunications service or device of another person in a repetitive manner that causes interruption in telecommunications service or prevents the person from utilizing his or her telecommunications service or device.
(2) A person violating this section may be imprisoned for not more than 6 months or fined not more than $1,000.00, or both. An offense is committed under this section if the communication either originates or terminates in this state and may be prosecuted at the place of origination or termination.
(3) As used in this section, “telecommunications”, “telecommunications service”, and “telecommunications device” mean those terms as defined in section 540c.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Maybe it will all depend on what was said about the court or judge instead of the method. Maybe the judge was libeled in some way.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

TreyHouston wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:01 pm Some judges think they are gods, and above the law
You are 100% right on that one, people have no idea how the [ POWER ] goes to their head! There's videos out there where a cop stops a judge and the "GOD" tells the cop how it is. I would of gave that judge a ticket or tryed to find something on him just for treating me that way?
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “Off-Topic”