No place but New Mexico- right to bear arms suspended

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 5

No place but New Mexico- right to bear arms suspended

Post by philip964 »

https://www.axios.com/new-mexico-to-off ... 7f1bb.html

Free college tuition offer to state residents.

What about out of state students?

What about out of country students?

Arn’t they just as deserving.

What are you going to let a little border get in the way of education?
Last edited by philip964 on Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: No place but New Mexico

Post by Oldgringo »

Somebody has to pay the costs, who is it?

I hear/see these maniacal dimocrat candidates wanting to erase student loan debts. I want a big student loan. I swear that I won't use the monies to fly cross country to watch my school's various sports teams and I will attend most of my classes while I pursue a degree in worthliness.

Where/how do I apply?

OneGun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by OneGun »

Oldgringo wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:32 pm Somebody has to pay the costs, who is it?

I hear/see these maniacal dimocrat candidates wanting to erase student loan debts. I want a big student loan. I swear that I won't use the monies to fly cross country to watch my school's various sports teams and I will attend most of my classes while I pursue a degree in worthliness.

Where/how do I apply?

The tuition fairy!!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Oldgringo wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:32 pm Somebody has to pay the costs, who is it?

Where/how do I apply?
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Pawpaw wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Where/how do I apply?
Cool photo, quick question- is that Hillary Clinton on the right and Jeffrey Epstein on the left. Hold on that's not a young boy or girl. Nevermind :lol::
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

They claim from increased oil revenues.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

WTR wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:16 am They claim from increased oil revenues.
But the Green New Deal is to eliminate oil revenues......
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.krqe.com/news/crime/albuque ... uslim-men/

There have been 4 assassinations of Muslim men in Albuquerque over the last few months the latest not long ago.

The have a suspect, an Afghanistan refugee.

Old score to settle?

April 7, 2023

New Mexico police responding to domestic violence call visit wrong address, fatally shoot resident inside

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-p ... ent-inside

Police go to wrong house for a domestic disturbance call and shoot and kill the armed homeowner at the front door.

April 15, 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... house.html

Body cam footage released. Apparently drop the gun and shooting him occurred at the same time. Shot at the wife after she picked up the husbands gun and fired at the police. When she realized they were police she put down the gun. Wife was no shot.

Topic author
philip964

Re: No place but New Mexico- breaking new shooting

Post by philip964 »

https://www.koat.com/article/farmington ... o/43895111#

3 civilians dead 2 officers wounded in Farmington, New Mexico.

Officers got the bad guy.

May 16, 2023

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 220261007/

More. 18 yo just randomly shot at things including people and horses.

Topic author
philip964

Re: No place but New Mexico-right to bear arms suspended

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/mexico-governor- ... 35580.html

Governor suspends right to bear arms in Albuquerque.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:49 pm https://news.yahoo.com/mexico-governor- ... 35580.html

Every time I think things can't get any more insane, stuff like this happens.
New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday, Sept. 8, issued an emergency public health order that suspends the open and permitted concealed carry of firearms in Albuquerque for 30 days in the midst of a spate of gun violence.
Because, logically, if violent crimes are being committed the obvious place to focus is on reducing the Constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens who have not and will not be committing crimes. Leftist Dem-Think.
Since 2019, Lujan Grisham has signed a raft of legislation restricting access to guns, including a 2020 “red flag” law allowing police or sheriff’s deputies to ask a court to temporarily remove guns from people who might hurt themselves or others, an extension of background-check requirements to nearly all private gun sales.
Follow the money and the votes. Like every bit of institutionalized gun-grabbing efforts, this has nothing to do with the safety of citizens and everything to do with political control.
The top-ranked Republican in the state Senate swiftly denounced the governor's actions Friday to restrict guns as a way to stem violent crime. “A child is murdered, the perpetrator is still on the loose, and what does the governor do? She ... targets law-abiding citizens with an unconstitutional gun order,” Sen. Greg Baca of Belen said.
Thank you.
[Gov.] Lujan Grisham said police would be responsible for enforcing what amount to civil violations. Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won't enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he's uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights.

“While I understand and appreciate the urgency, the temporary ban challenges the foundation of our constitution, which I swore an oath to uphold,” Allen said. “I am wary of placing my deputies in positions that could lead to civil liability conflicts, as well as the potential risks posed by prohibiting law-abiding citizens from their constitutional right to self-defense.”
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:49 pm https://news.yahoo.com/mexico-governor- ... 35580.html

Can she be arrested for oppression under the color of law?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

anygunanywhere

Re: No place but New Mexico- right to bear arms suspended

Post by anygunanywhere »

New Mexico is a beautiful state. How in hecking did the people there get so stupid to elect such blatantly tyrannical people to office? Oh wait. Never mind.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Women rule based upon emotions. There are too many emotional women in positions of power these days.

There I said it….

Return to “Off-Topic”