Hillaryland, o how the mighty have fallen

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Hillaryland, o how the mighty have fallen

Post by Grayling813 »

I thought this was satire at first, but turns out there really is an organization called “Hillary Land”.
Get your tote bag here https://www.hillary.land/merch

Normally I would never suggest anyone waste time reading anything about this blight upon the country, but this is too good.

Hillaryland
http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2019/10 ... d.html?m=1
They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but Hillaryland must be the saddest.

What is Hillaryland? It’s a social network “aiming to connect all the people who’ve worked for Hillary Rodham Clinton during her more than 40 years of public service.” It’s run by “volunteers” and offers a plain white $15 Hillaryland tote bag which it claims that it’s selling “at cost” and “not for profit”.
And where’s Madame Fuhrer?

Hillary stopped by the Venice Biennale, the umbrella organization that includes the Venice Film Festival, allegedly a favorite stalking ground of old Clinton pal, Harvey Weinstein, to attend the exhibit of “HILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails."

For an hour, Hillary sat in a replica of the Oval Office pretending to read her own emails as part of an art project. To make her humiliation more complete, HILLARY was staged at the Despar Teatro Italia, a former theater turned into a supermarket. Confused shoppers watched a former American presidential contender pretending to be the President of the United States in an Italian supermarket.

There’s your chicken, your canned tomatoes and your pasta. Upstairs is a crazy lady who thinks she’s the President of the United States. Go easy on the chardonnay, you don’t want to end up like her.
"rlol"

RoyGBiv

Re: Hillaryland, o how the mighty have fallen

Post by RoyGBiv »

Speechless
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

ELB

Post by ELB »

RoyGBiv wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:38 amSpeechless
But not toteless!
USAF 1982-2005

DEB

Post by DEB »

I don't know. I might get one of them Tote Bags to carry ammunition in when I go to the range. Put, some Trump stickers on it as well.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

I'm with you. I was pretty sure it was satire.

Then I looked it up and "surprise, surprise, surprise" there it was.

Wow. That's about all I can scrape up on that one.

Jeff b.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Return to “Off-Topic”