PG&E Cutting Power

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: PG&E Cutting Power

Post by flintknapper »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:53 am People in Kalifornia never seem to get it.
Yep.
And if they would stay in Commiefornia...I really wouldn't care, but hoards of them are moving other places and taking their cancerous politics with them. Doesn't take long to turn the places they move to...into what they just left.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

WildBill
Posts in topic: 10

Post by WildBill »

jason812 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:14 am Man dies from power cut...

https://fox40.com/2019/10/11/pollock-pi ... -shut-off/
Sad, but I can see this happening more.
NRA Endowment Member

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MaduroBU »

Sweet justice would be Jeff Skilling rallying investors, buying up PG&E assets for pennies on the dollar, moving them to Nevada, and then selling power to the Cali grid at usurious rates.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

I told you so!
Sonora, CA — Be advised, PG&E electricity rates will go up starting on New Year’s Day.
The average customer is anticipated to see an increase in electric bills by around 2.7-percent, which will be around $3.29 per month.
The increase was earlier approved by the California Public Utilities Commission. The company also filed paperwork with the state on
Friday that indicates another rate increase could be coming sometime in 2020. PG&E is trying to emerge from bankruptcy after its
infrastructure has been tied to various wildfires in the state over recent years.
https://www.mymotherlode.com/news/local ... g.facebook
NRA Endowment Member

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 2

Post by E.Marquez »

Lynyrd wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:36 pm That is truly beyond belief! I would have just fired up my chainsaw and made firewood out of it. The micromanagement of people's lives and property boggles the mind. I could NEVER live in such a place. At least not peacefully.
Oh that old thing? What? it fell over in the wind last Thursday so we cut up the safety and health hazard, ground out the stump and planted a sapling so in the future a horned head, red neck, black ringed chickadee can lay its eggs in the tree :thumbs2:
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Rob72 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:18 pm
E.Marquez wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:49 am
Lynyrd wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:36 pm That is truly beyond belief! I would have just fired up my chainsaw and made firewood out of it. The micromanagement of people's lives and property boggles the mind. I could NEVER live in such a place. At least not peacefully.
Oh that old thing? What? it fell over in the wind last Thursday so we cut up the safety and health hazard, ground out the stump and planted a sapling so in the future a horned head, red neck, black ringed chickadee can lay its eggs in the tree :thumbs2:
Sounds like an idea, except that the county Sheriff, under direction for the accredited State Agency, would remove you from the (your) property to prevent you causing further damage. The county may then file a lien in the amount of anticipated remediation costs, which you are responsible for- and that can happen before you go to court, unless you're ready to go with that high dollar attorney.
Many of the cities in California have local ordinances forbidding trimming or removal of certain trees.
So a nosy neighbor could report you to the police and they could come out to your home and issue a summons. :rules:
NRA Endowment Member

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 2

Post by E.Marquez »

WildBill wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:46 pm
Rob72 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:18 pm
E.Marquez wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:49 am
Sounds like an idea, except that the county Sheriff, under direction for the accredited State Agency, would remove you from the (your) property to prevent you causing further damage. The county may then file a lien in the amount of anticipated remediation costs, which you are responsible for- and that can happen before you go to court, unless you're ready to go with that high dollar attorney.
Many of the cities in California have local ordinances forbidding trimming or removal of certain trees.
So a nosy neighbor could report you to the police and they could come out to your home and issue a summons. :rules:
I suppose this is yet another reason in a long list I never moved back to CA after leaving as a young adult and learning the ways of the world OUTSIDE CA
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”