ABC caught using range footage for Turkey slaughtering Kurds

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

ABC caught using range footage for Turkey slaughtering Kurds

Post by philip964 »

Grayling813

Re: ABC caught using range footage for Turkey slaughtering Kurds

Post by Grayling813 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Your link is better.

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

So is ABC trying to scrub this via copyright notification?

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The communists need to watch the Knob Creek footage and really think whether or not they want to press their agenda to the limit.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

DynamicDan

Post by DynamicDan »

Well they aren't fake news for nothing

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

I really have wanted to go to the Knob Creek (KY) machine gun shoot for years. It looks like a lot of fun and they apparently have lots of full auto for rent, or you can bring your own. And they have a night shoot with tracers.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

ScottDLS wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 pm I really have wanted to go to the Knob Creek (KY) machine gun shoot for years. It looks like a lot of fun and they apparently have lots of full auto for rent, or you can bring your own. And they have a night shoot with tracers.
My nephew attends this event.
NRA Endowment Member

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

WildBill wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:57 pm
ScottDLS wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 pm I really have wanted to go to the Knob Creek (KY) machine gun shoot for years. It looks like a lot of fun and they apparently have lots of full auto for rent, or you can bring your own. And they have a night shoot with tracers.
My nephew attends this event.
And it’s on the legendary “Bourbon Trail”. I can’t afford this year but some time I want to go. Only downside is you have to fill out federal paperwork way in advance if you want to BYO registered full auto out of state.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

DynamicDan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:14 pm Well they aren't fake news for nothing
Hey, I been saying for quite a while now that a rather large percentage of the problems in this nation are directly related to the crookedness of the mass news media. They most certainly have an agenda, and it is directed against this nation and its citizenry.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Attachments
72466561_2526411164243450_8212370223236382720_n.jpg
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

LOL, the best "news" money can buy!

Manufacturing Consent can't just rely on the facts!
Walter Lippmann introduced the notion of “manufacturing consent” in his book “Public Opinion,” which was published in 1922. As a journalist, Lippmann suggested that the “news” and the “truth” are not synonymous. The news, according to him, functions as a way of signifying how an event happened. In this sense, the subjective interpretation of the writer is a factor. The truth, he argued, refers to concealed facts. Democracy for Lippmann suffers because of the fragility as to how issues are played in the media. Which results in one crucial thing—the ignorance of voters

Read more: https://opinion.inquirer.net/91678/the- ... z62S3R8RCl
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

ScottDLS wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 pm And it’s on the legendary “Bourbon Trail”. I can’t afford this year but some time I want to go. Only downside is you have to fill out federal paperwork way in advance if you want to BYO registered full auto out of state.
My wife and I stopped there while on the Trail a few years back. Regarding FYO Class III....if I recall (and provably not correctly), you simply had to fill out Form xxxx and just fax / email it in, ie - just giving notification...before you traveled... :tiphat:

Decided to look it up - here's the form...mentions Authorization...not sure how long that takes - anyone? :tiphat:
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/form/ ... s/download

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

CNN 2.0
remember gulf war one back in 1990? dipsticks faked scud missile attacks and gas bombs.
its shameful at how less than ethical news agencies have become.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

PUCKER wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:44 pm
ScottDLS wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 pm And it’s on the legendary “Bourbon Trail”. I can’t afford this year but some time I want to go. Only downside is you have to fill out federal paperwork way in advance if you want to BYO registered full auto out of state.
My wife and I stopped there while on the Trail a few years back. Regarding FYO Class III....if I recall (and provably not correctly), you simply had to fill out Form xxxx and just fax / email it in, ie - just giving notification...before you traveled... :tiphat:

Decided to look it up - here's the form...mentions Authorization...not sure how long that takes - anyone? :tiphat:
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/form/ ... s/download
Yeah it’s the 5320.20 and you have to wait until you get it back approved before you can (temporarily) transport machine guns or SBR, SBS interstate. But I think it can also cover a relatively long period for a given state.

Return to “Off-Topic”