This makes me sick.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: This makes me sick.

Post by narcissist »

I was hoping so bad this was "fake news" but apparently it's the real deal.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

C-dub wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:44 am
JustSomeOldGuy wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:22 pm
A somewhat more fleshed out article is at
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothyme ... n-n2555144
It's the same article as in the OP.
Well duh, so it is. I looked at a number of articles that popped up from searching on the father's name and the mother's name to find out WHERE this 'Texas Jury' was. I guess that covering ALL of the 5 W's and the H aren't important any more, as the link above, and most of the others didn't say. I had to google the judge's name to find out this happened in Dallas Family Court, and Georgulas' name to find out that Georgulas is a pediatrician in Coppell. I kept getting interrupted during the process, and quoted the wrong article link. Mea Culpa. Somewhere in my digital travels on this one, I did encounter a proper bit of journalism that actually covered things like where things took place, and where people were from...... :mad5
The current state of journalism ALSO makes me sick......
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Hundreds of thousands demand Texas leaders step in to prevent gender ‘transition’ of 7-yr-old boy

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hundr ... ar-old-boy

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:21 pm Here's gonna be the future for this poor kid, if he is surgically altered to be a female and in his later years decided he really is male, there is no way to convert him back to his original biology, he will become despondent and eventually commit suicide!
yes but right before he takes his life, I bet he murders his mother.
this case is complete absurdity.

or he/she grows up to be a complete fruit cake and murders people in a movie house, or maybe visits disneyland and kills there because they made frozen
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Governor Abbot has stepped up. Thank god for this governor.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

Greg Abbott is launching an investigation. Hopefully this ruling gets reversed.

www.nationalreview.com/news/texas-gov-a ... ition/amp/

Soldev

Post by Soldev »

I sure hope Governor Abbott can help the father. I heard that the mother is not even his biological mother because the egg was donated. The father is the actual father who's sperm was used to fertilize the donated egg.
Texas License To Carry Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor & NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Hoodasnacks

Post by Hoodasnacks »

montgomery wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 am Their personal choices make me sick too, but then again it does not affect me. What will affect me is if a judge and jury impart their personal views, opinions, and ideology onto me when I have the legal right to do something - like a medical procedure I deem necessary. Otherwise, there is no liberty or justice. Feel bad for the dad and boy, but not my people not my problem.
I have a lot of sympathy for this position. However, in this case I do not believe that we are talking about freedom to do a medical procedure. We are talking about child abuse. As a society we have decided that we have the right to step in on parental rights in the case of child abuse.

Could you imagine if a 7 year old girl stated that she does not ever want kids, and in response we allowed a parent to seek a sterilization procedure? Children do not have the proper judgment to make this type of decision. This procedure would sterilize the boy and could not be reversed without permanent harm. The child likely doesn't even understand how reproductive organs are properly used...and we are going to say that he can decide rearrange things? No--I will not allow someone to tell me that this is normal or right.

When the child is an adult we will and should stay out of his/her business. But for now, we must say wrong is wrong.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Judge overrules jury - Dad WILL have a say. Both will have joint conservatorship.

Ron
NRA Member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Mother is nuts.

Evidence that boy was a girl was at three, boy wanted girls toy in McDonalds Happy Meal.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:08 pm Mother is nuts.

Evidence that boy was a girl was at three, boy wanted girls toy in McDonalds Happy Meal.
It is funny that on one hand a feminist will claim toy selection should be gender neutral on one hand but then on the other they want to claim that a boy who plays with "girl" toys is telling us he wants to be a girl. Screwed up world we live in for sure.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:52 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:08 pm Mother is nuts.

It is funny that on one hand a feminist will claim toy selection should be gender neutral on one hand but then on the other they want to claim that a boy who plays with "girl" toys is telling us he wants to be a girl. Screwed up world we live in for sure.
Yes it is! We're glad to be septuagenarians. Good night and good luck, y'all.

equin

Post by equin »

Ed

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

equin wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:43 pm Little bit more of the story:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/ ... bott-cruz/
EDITED FOR CLARITY

I don't care if the dad told the "mom" that he had a million in the bank and rode with General Custer, it seems to me the "mom" has an ideological agenda and/or a vendetta against the dad, and is just using that poor little boy.

Return to “Off-Topic”