Ultimate Woke

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Ultimate Woke

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... scene.html

New Disneyland Sleeping Beauty ride draws woke backlash for sleeping non consensual kiss by Prince.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Paladin »

Clown world. If you want a picture of the future these people want, imagine a Clown Shoe stamping on a human face — forever.

I reject ALL of it
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Chemist45 »

Paladin wrote
Clown world. If you want a picture of the future these people want, imagine a Clown Shoe stamping on a human face — forever.
Just remember - that Clown Shoe is hobnailed, steel toed and has spikes.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Who is responsible for Levine's award? The people who accept the premise that a man makes a better woman. Like Obama's Nobel award, Levine is not be acknowledged for accomplishments but for what he is, whatever that is. "They" say that he is now a woman and I assume that means there was a surgery. But nothing is going to change his chromosome make up nor will it change the people who are willing to overlook that. In the grander scheme of things, it really doesn't matter how he dresses or whether he has surgeries to alter his body. His value to the activists is forcing the rest of us into an alternate reality. It is just like George Floyd as a hero. It isn't Floyd but the people who hail him as a hero that we have to worry about.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

chasfm11 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:53 am Who is responsible for Levine's award? The people who accept the premise that a man makes a better woman. Like Obama's Nobel award, Levine is not be acknowledged for accomplishments but for what he is, whatever that is. "They" say that he is now a woman and I assume that means there was a surgery. But nothing is going to change his chromosome make up nor will it change the people who are willing to overlook that. In the grander scheme of things, it really doesn't matter how he dresses or whether he has surgeries to alter his body. His value to the activists is forcing the rest of us into an alternate reality. It is just like George Floyd as a hero. It isn't Floyd but the people who hail him as a hero that we have to worry about.
Guy on radio said he still has his “junk”.

mayor

Post by mayor »

philip964 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:03 am
chasfm11 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:53 am Who is responsible for Levine's award? The people who accept the premise that a man makes a better woman. Like Obama's Nobel award, Levine is not be acknowledged for accomplishments but for what he is, whatever that is. "They" say that he is now a woman and I assume that means there was a surgery. But nothing is going to change his chromosome make up nor will it change the people who are willing to overlook that. In the grander scheme of things, it really doesn't matter how he dresses or whether he has surgeries to alter his body. His value to the activists is forcing the rest of us into an alternate reality. It is just like George Floyd as a hero. It isn't Floyd but the people who hail him as a hero that we have to worry about.
TMI

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

mayor wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:25 am
TMI
Actually, that helps clarify whether he is just a crossdresser or committed to making a somewhat full conversion. Similar to the male Penn swimmer that wants to compete against women. Just because I claim to be a Bengal Tiger doesn't mean I am a Bengal Tiger.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

mojo84 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am
mayor wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:25 am
TMI
Actually, that helps clarify whether he is just a crossdresser or committed to making a somewhat full conversion. Similar to the male Penn swimmer that wants to compete against women. Just because I claim to be a Bengal Tiger doesn't mean I am a Bengal Tiger.
He needs to go and do it for his cause. He needs to commit. They all do.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 5

Post by anygunanywhere »

How about we right up front proclaim that no matter what the freak shows claim, there is only two genders, male and female, either XX or XY and nothing can change this no matter how many hormones ou take or mutilation surgeries you obtain.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:45 pm How about we right up front proclaim that no matter what the freak shows claim, there is only two genders, male and female, either XX or XY and nothing can change this no matter how many hormones ou take or mutilation surgeries you obtain.
I was hoping the Texas legislature would pass a law to that effect and end this pretending.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

philip964 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:19 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:45 pm How about we right up front proclaim that no matter what the freak shows claim, there is only two genders, male and female, either XX or XY and nothing can change this no matter how many hormones ou take or mutilation surgeries you obtain.
I was hoping the Texas legislature would pass a law to that effect and end this pretending.
:iagree: We shouldn't need laws to acknowledge reality. Do what you will, just don't try to force the rest of us into your personal folly. This is bad enough at the adult level and beyond appalling when you start doing it to kids. There are now 300 clinics across the U.S. that do just that.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Yep. We also need to acknowledge gender dysmorphia is a mental illness and it isn't properly treated by succumbing to it and mutilating one's body. However, if they want to claim to be something they aren't, then go for it and do it all the way. Stop with the fence riding and playing both sides.

All this wokeness and political correctness to appease a miniscule portion of the population who are mentally ill or just attention grabbers is ridiculous and becoming dangerous.

All of this tribalism and points of contention that are being created and promoted are tearing down our country.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

On a similar note, you should see what books are being made available to middle and high school students in school libraries. Most schools have their library card catalogs online so you can search for certain keywords. You'll be appalled what is available.

Here is more information about what books are in the school libraries. There is nothing objectionable in this link. However, be aware the link within the article leads to some graphic excerpts from the books in question. http://texasscorecard.com/local/more-te ... libraries/

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... ips-begin/

Will Thomas crushes the women in the 500 m freestyle at the NCAA swimming championships.

Will we look back at this in ten years and talk about the historic beginning and marvel that we were there, or will we laugh and say yeah some people in charge were really silly back then.

Return to “Off-Topic”