New Jersey Active Shooter-One Cop shot in head

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 9

Re: New Jersey Active Shooter-One Cop shot in head

Post by philip964 »

LDP wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:21 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:16 pm One news agency said drugs, not an attempt to seize guns.
Our local TX news stations all reported weapons seizure undercover gone wrong. Not sure how accurate that is.
But still, ya see what happens when you try to take weapons from the citizens? Make sure you grab the barrel first while you're standing in front of it. One at a time, please!
Mayor of the town prefers to talk about how a black man specifically targeted Jews rather than a gun grab gone bad.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/11/jersey-ci ... ish-store/

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

On the news just now they said the perps were a 49 year old and a 50 year old. One man, one woman. The juvenile thing must have been fake news.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... otage.html

Back to a man and woman. Talking about the anti Semitism in the shootings. Apparently not chased into the Jewish grocery store, but a target.

Still don’t know about why the shooting in the cemetery with the police officer.

Uhaul trailer then van then Uhaul. Uhaul Van?

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Marshal »

Philip the videos showed a Uhaul Van. As in Econoline-sized.

DynamicDan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DynamicDan »

The cop was checking out what the uhaul was doing in the cemetery when he was shot.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/pawn-shop-operat ... 49507.html

Pawn shop operator arrested after his address was in the back pocket of one of the shooters.

Arrested for felon in possession. Ahmed A-Hady was arrested.

Oooh. Found 400 rounds of ammunition. Sounds like an arsenal to me.

Brother says he didn’t sell guns to anyone. White van searched.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:17 pm https://news.yahoo.com/pawn-shop-operat ... 49507.html

Pawn shop operator arrested after his address was in the back pocket of one of the shooters.

Arrested for felon in possession. Ahmed A-Hady was arrested.

Oooh. Found 400 rounds of ammunition. Sounds like an arsenal to me.

Brother says he didn’t sell guns to anyone. White van searched.
I always laugh when they find a few hundred rounds of ammo and act like it is some kind of arsenal. My stash would cause them to have fits. LOL... "45K rounds of ammo found. Man must have been planning a coup".

philip964

Post by philip964 »

LDP wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:29 am
philip964 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:17 pm Oooh. Found 400 rounds of ammunition. Sounds like an arsenal to me.
You know what I call 400 rounds of ammunition?
"Painfully low"!
How am I supposed to shoot a standard match with 400 rounds??

These "journalists" are idiots.
Send them to my house. See how many times they have to re-count. With their libtard math skills, they'll probably get lost after counting 5 thousand ...
In some ways I am a little envious of those guys who when arrested lay out the weapons and ammo on a big blanket in the front yard for the press to photograph all neat and arranged by size. Or when the Sheriff raises the mini gun above his head and all the press flashes photos.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2019/12/mayor ... unity.html

Apparently there is a lot of hatred by some members of the New Jersey community with the Orthodox Jews who live there. This was apparently the real motive of the shooters.

The mayor believes that some members of the school board need to resign over things they have said and written about. The Jews have apparently been accused by a school board member of planting guns and drugs in some segments of the community.

There is a video that is somewhere that shows members of the community of New Jersey, standing at the police tape at the crime scene, disparaging the victims of this crime. It was posted on Twitter, but every one who shared it was sentenced to Twitter jail. So you will have to look elsewhere.

Return to “Off-Topic”