Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 571

Re: Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Post by philip964 »

https://www.businessinsider.com/faceboo ... ds-2021-12

Facebook announced that last year China created a fake Swiss scientist to say that the U S was attempting to blame China for Covid. Then got other fake people to spread his Facebook posts.

mr surveyor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mr surveyor »

flechero wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:01 pm None of these studies mentions those with natural immunity and previous infection. Which is supposed to be much more robust than any of the vaccines... according to the few Dr.'s that have spoken out and studies that have been since suppressed.

There is a big percentage of the country that now has had covid and doesn't need the vaccine or any unnecessary risk that it can bring.

THIS

I've been wondering the same thing for several months ... even before I did my two week stint in August getting my natural immunity. I'm still not getting the poison jab.

I got my natural immunity the old fashioned way - I earned it :)

jd
It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Paladin
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:35 pm https://www.businessinsider.com/faceboo ... ds-2021-12

Facebook announced that last year China created a fake Swiss scientist to say that the U S was attempting to blame China for Covid. Then got other fake people to spread his Facebook posts.
CCP is a criminal regime. But Uncle Joe is happy that they pay nicely... 10% off the top! :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Fauci in 1981 says close non sexual contact could give you AIDS.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Table football, 2021 Pfizer edition
Attachments
A983601C-9804-45F0-B5D9-1B0DDE8C10C1.jpeg

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 4

Post by chasfm11 »

https://americanbriefing.com/fauci-says ... atherings/

I have a friend whose DIL is enforcing Fauci's orders. My friend is not vaxxed and she is demanding that he get a negative test 4 hours before arriving at her house, wear a mask and socially distance while he is there. He has to travel by air to get there and decided not to go.

We have gone from neighbor against neighbor to family against family.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

chasfm11 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:18 pm https://americanbriefing.com/fauci-says ... atherings/

I have a friend whose DIL is enforcing Fauci's orders. My friend is not vaxxed and she is demanding that he get a negative test 4 hours before arriving at her house, wear a mask and socially distance while he is there. He has to travel by air to get there and decided not to go.

We have gone from neighbor against neighbor to family against family.
I truly wish I could say this surprises me but unfortunately, run into morons like this every day. I am still seeing people walking and driving with masks on. To date, I have asked no less than 50 people wearing masks or acting paranoid if they have been vaxed. All said yes and none could tell me why they are worried about catching it if they have gotten vaxed. We are becoming a society of sheep. We have a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver than dying from China Virus.

03Lightningrocks

Speaking of China Virus. Why has nobody thought to ask the loons claiming calling it China Virus, causes racism against all Asians unless they are saying that all Asians look like Chinese to them? Seems racist to me.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Paladin »

Wuhan lab leak 'now the most likely origin of Covid', MPs told
A laboratory leak is now the more likely origin of Covid, MPs have heard, because after two years of searching an animal host has never been found.

...“We know this virus has a unique feature, called the furin cleavage site, and without this feature there is no way this would be causing this pandemic.

...“We need to find out so we can prevent the next pandemic. We need to know whether we should be tightening up work in laboratories or whether we should be tightening up regulations related to wildlife markets. At the moment we are really not doing either.

We also need to know to deter bad actors who are watching this episode and thinking that unleashing a pandemic is something they could get away with.
That only took 2 years to come clean about... When will Peter Daszak and Fauci be arrested and interrogated? That's what we need to know.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Rafe
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Rafe »

Our dear friends Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) have both been diagnosed with COVID.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks

Rafe wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:25 pm Our dear friends Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) have both been diagnosed with COVID.
Fingers Crossed! :mrgreen:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Some head of the NIH or some top govt. virus outfit just retired, an old guy. In his retirement speech he said that there was a group of virologists who felt that herd immunity was the best way to fight the virus. He resisted their approach, if they had gone that way hundreds of thousands would have died. He said that.

He apparently didn't realize 800,000 have died already in the US with more on the way until we reach herd immunity, as it appears that is the only way it will stop.

tomneal
Posts in topic: 9

Post by tomneal »

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/12/20 ... im-n436568

Comments from the website:
Covid Concentration Camps!

Why are the concentration camps the left's go-to solution for every problem? They view them the same way normal people view duct tape.

The reason for the anti-2nd amendment fixation by the democrats suddenly becomes clear to many more who didn't see it before.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 18

Post by powerboatr »

tomneal wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:48 pm https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/12/20 ... im-n436568

Comments from the website:
Covid Concentration Camps!

Why are the concentration camps the left's go-to solution for every problem? They view them the same way normal people view duct tape.

The reason for the anti-2nd amendment fixation by the democrats suddenly becomes clear to many more who didn't see it before.
its funny because the same folks who want concentration camps, also want no prisons....dont they know they are same same :biggrinjester: :rules:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Concentration Camps are not prisons or jails. They are not for punishment or rehabilitation.

Concentration camps, internment camps, Quarantine Centers or relocation centers are for other noble and lofty purposes such as, reeducation, to prevent disease, or to prevent you from being tempted to commit a crime. If you die while there, it is just unfortunate.

BTW the US Supreme Court which was most likely a majority Democratic appointed body at the time, ruled that detaining native born US citizens of Japanese ancestry without trial was completely legal. And we have recently learned a newer Supreme Court will not overturn a previous decision.

Return to “Off-Topic”