Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 571

Re: Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Post by philip964 »

Letter thanking Fauci for getting him elected.

COVID CASES USA 7-DAY AVG
94,484 AUG 21 2022
150,138 AUG 21 2021

DEATHS 7-DAY AVG
452 AUG 21 2022
1,007 AUG 21 2021

4 year old arrested by police in CA for refusing to wear a mask in school.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 18

Post by powerboatr »

fauci and i bet bill gates and a few others in china purposely put covid 19 out into the world to curb population growth and reset the planet
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines. ... l-therapy/

Invermectin quietly added to treatment guidelines for Covid 19

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Excaliber »

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:24 pm https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines. ... l-therapy/

Invermectin quietly added to treatment guidelines for Covid 19
True, but they did so to recommend against it. See the recommendation section of their Ivermectin page here.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 73

Post by RoyGBiv »

There's no downside to Ivermectin, unless you have some allergy to it.
Wife and I and others we know all took it when we got COVID, recently. Together with vitamin D3, Quercetin, Zinc and vitamin C.

Unfortunately, with all of the spin, there's no way to know how well or if... but... enough credible people recommended it that there didn't seem to be any harm in it.... Other than feeling silly going against all of the spin-masters.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 4

Post by chasfm11 »

Gov, DeSantis is taking flack for his comments about Fauci. I REALLY, REALLY like DeSantis. He has a big pair for brass ones.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... little-elf

DeSantis is being accused of encouraging violence against Fauci. The Liberals obviously have no sense of humor.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Rafe
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Rafe »

Ted Cruz's Twitter response to this was: "This...is...insane."

Yeah. I agree. And not just because I never received payment #2 and the IRS refused to let me deduct it from my 2020 taxes: I never got it, but I had to pay income tax on it as if I did.

“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 30

Post by The Annoyed Man »

The Annoyed Woman and I are currently experiencing the after effects of COVID-19. I came down with it on Tuesday 08/16, and my wife came down with it a couple of days later. I went back to work on 08/30. It pretty much sucks, but it isn’t the end of the world. It felt like a bad flu, and it seemed to last a bit longer. The bigger problem (for me) has been the lingering after effects. I still have a productive cough; I tire easily and quickly; my senses of taste and smell aren’t gone, but they’re diminished; and my mental acuity seems a bit diminished. A nurse practitioner told me just yesterday that these after effects will probably linger for 2-3 months, but they will eventually disappear.

On the upside, my post-bariatric surgery weight loss accelerated as my appetite almost completely disappeared for 2 weeks. Even now, 3 weeks later, I kind of make myself eat. Also, it has been helpful that I've been consuming a LOT of vitamins daily as part of my post-surgery regimen.

FWIW, both my wife and I had the first 2 vaccinations. I have no idea what variant we caught. I only know I had Covid because a home test was positive.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 17

Post by crazy2medic »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:13 am There's no downside to Ivermectin, unless you have some allergy to it.
Wife and I and others we know all took it when we got COVID, recently. Together with vitamin D3, Quercetin, Zinc and vitamin C.

Unfortunately, with all of the spin, there's no way to know how well or if... but... enough credible people recommended it that there didn't seem to be any harm in it.... Other than feeling silly going against all of the spin-masters.
I've been taking Hydroxychloroquin and Zinc for almost 2yrs, despite what MSM says it's been used with pretty good succes in the poorer countries!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 73

Post by RoyGBiv »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:19 am The Annoyed Woman and I are currently experiencing the after effects of COVID-19. I came down with it on Tuesday 08/16, and my wife came down with it a couple of days later. I went back to work on 08/30. It pretty much sucks, but it isn’t the end of the world. It felt like a bad flu, and it seemed to last a bit longer. The bigger problem (for me) has been the lingering after effects. I still have a productive cough; I tire easily and quickly; my senses of taste and smell aren’t gone, but they’re diminished; and my mental acuity seems a bit diminished. A nurse practitioner told me just yesterday that these after effects will probably linger for 2-3 months, but they will eventually disappear.

On the upside, my post-bariatric surgery weight loss accelerated as my appetite almost completely disappeared for 2 weeks. Even now, 3 weeks later, I kind of make myself eat. Also, it has been helpful that I've been consuming a LOT of vitamins daily as part of my post-surgery regimen.

FWIW, both my wife and I had the first 2 vaccinations. I have no idea what variant we caught. I only know I had Covid because a home test was positive.
Wife and I got it first week of August. Vaxxed thrice, last time in October 21. My low grade fever and other symptoms were gone in 5 days, Wife took a week or so other than a lingering loss of taste that lasted about 10 days.

However, it took us both another 2+ weeks to get our stamina back to 75%... Fully back today.

Hang in there Brother...

The good news is that you're inoculated beyond any booster vaccination.,
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/med ... eclaration

Doctors sign declaration of emergency due to death and complications from the Covid vaccine.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rate.html

Boston University creates new Covid strain with 80% kill rate.

Oh boy good for them.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:33 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rate.html

Oh boy good for them.
Researchers attached Omicron's spike to the original wildtype strain that first emerged in Wuhan at the start of the pandemic.
Manufacturing Bioweapons is illegal. If the FBI can take some time out of their busy schedule perhaps they might go arrest these Bioweapons criminals?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

srothstein
Posts in topic: 40

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:33 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rate.html

Oh boy good for them.
I guess the good people in the Northeast Corridor have not yet learned the massive lesson of the past two years: Don't mess around with viruses in research labs.

I guess they think this is safe because there are no wet markets selling bats near them.
Steve Rothstein

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 4

Post by wheelgun1958 »

Fauci's last hurrah.

Return to “Off-Topic”