England: the Royal Family

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 46

Re: England: the Royal Family

Post by philip964 »

https://apple.news/AivsYBYlhT1WgMZIuuo06Ew

Royal news at Christmas. A sad week for the Queen.
Her 13 year old “Dorgie” dies. A staff member swiped stuff and sold it on eBay. Not seeing children at Christmas.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

jason812 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:50 am
Liberty wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:24 am Every little thing about this family gets intense scrutiny. Why does anyone care about the royal family? Why care about what they think or who they are screwing around with? Nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats that live meaningless lives who have no official government powers. I'm more interested in people who have actually done something. The Gates, The Musks, Trumps or Bransons. People who are more than just a name who we can learn something about.
Plus we fought 2 wars against the throne and won. I don't understand why people in the US care anything about the queen. I know I don't.
The funny thing is, we have the same elitist royalty in America. We just call them Democrats. Washington politicians operate with more privilege than the royal family of England.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SewTexas »

philip964 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:48 am https://apple.news/AivsYBYlhT1WgMZIuuo06Ew

Royal news at Christmas. A sad week for the Queen.
Her 13 year old “Dorgie” dies. A staff member swiped stuff and sold it on eBay. Not seeing children at Christmas.
aw, I hadn't seen that Vulcan died. That only leaves Candy, her last corgi and maybe her gardener's corgi that she sort of inherited a few years ago.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/the ... 33514.html

Charles and his wife have a Twitter account ( I’m sure managed by a staff person ) so they tweeted about an essay contest or something and the flood gates opened.

Apparently “the Crown” a TV show based loosely on the Royal family got to Diana this week. It sort of woke the public’s love for Diana and how they hated Charles and the Royal steed.

The tweets were brutal.

ELB
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ELB »

Charles is a dolt and I've always felt that the Queen has been hanging on to the throne to keep it out of Charles' hands, but that certainly does not mean Diana was any better, I never understood the deification of her. It's always been pretty clear that when you marry into the royal family you are marrying into the entire family and it's history and place in society; it's not a fairy tale for just you and your spouse, you have a role to play. Don't like it, don't marry into it. It was also pretty clear that Diana's purpose was to provide heirs to the throne and provide a charming persona to the public. I doubt Charles and Camilla were a secret to anyone close to the royal family, and if Diana had a problem with that, she could have foregone the marriage. And of course forgone all the trappings that came with being a princess.

Sadly the UK that the royal family was intended to lead has long since passed, leaving the family well past it's shelf life. I still think that when the Queen dies, they should just convert Windsor and Buckingham into museums and tell the remaining family if they want to keep their residences, they can pay for them themselves.
USAF 1982-2005

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Hard to not see excerpts from Opra’s interview with Megan and Harry, even if your trying not to see it.

Seems it would be appropriate to hear the old sage’s thoughts on it.

Republican view on the interview. Apparently inset with scenes of Archie ( their son) and chicken coops.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/har ... -a-blinder
Last edited by philip964 on Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Paladin »

jason812 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:50 am
Liberty wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:24 am Every little thing about this family gets intense scrutiny. Why does anyone care about the royal family? Why care about what they think or who they are screwing around with? Nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats that live meaningless lives who have no official government powers. I'm more interested in people who have actually done something. The Gates, The Musks, Trumps or Bransons. People who are more than just a name who we can learn something about.
Plus we fought 2 wars against the throne and won. I don't understand why people in the US care anything about the queen. I know I don't.
America changed, and unchained, the world starting with the shots fired on April 19, 1775. Unfortunately due to the poor status of education in the world most people don't grasp the magnitude of that event, the declaration of independence, and the eventual victories at Kings Mountain, Yorktown, and later the Battle of New Orleans. The Battle of New Orleans ended British hopes of American conquest forever and was once celebrated as national holiday. The Battle of New Orleans and Kings Mountain (the turning point of the Revolution) should still be celebrated as national holidays.

Harry seems like a great guy, but most of the "royal family" are committed racists. The inbreeds falsely believe they are better than everyone else (most whites included). They have a whole self-serving doctrine to promote that absurd, bogus world view.

It is my hope that with the recent disclosures that the Democrats and other Americans end their worship of people who simply don't deserve our respect. The British "royals" are the same people who kept Jeffrey Epstein out of the media, helping Epstein continue his crimes:

Palace investigating Meghan Markle, not Prince Andrew, proves 'double standard' by royal family

Child molesters and those who help them belong in jail.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/gofundme- ... goes-bust/

Go fund me page to pay off Meghan and Harry’s 14 million dollar mortgage in CA raises $110.00

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The British royals don't just have racists and child molesters in their ranks... but aspiring mega murderers as well:

in 1988 Prince Philip was quoted as saying, “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

"King George III" was known as Mad King George III... insanity runs in the family.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://trib.al/006Fm1J?fbclid=IwAR25RZ ... qUbmhAcc8Q

Piers Morgan has receive thanks from the Royals for standing up for them against the bad press after the Opra interview.

I’m glad he’s back in England. He was no friend to gun owners when he was here.

I’m just wondering when Harry will divorce or commit suicide.
Poor man, actually feel a little sorry for him.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:05 pm https://trib.al/006Fm1J?fbclid=IwAR25RZ ... qUbmhAcc8Q

Piers Morgan has receive thanks from the Royals for standing up for them against the bad press after the Opra interview.

I’m glad he’s back in England. He was no friend to gun owners when he was here.

I’m just wondering when Harry will divorce or commit suicide.
Poor man, actually feel a little sorry for him.
I imagine over the years the British royals also thanked Piers for his promotion of gun control in the states. They've been fighting for it since 1775
The British never lost sight of the fact that without their gun
control program, they could never control America. In 1777, with
British victory seeming likely, Colonial Undersecretary William
Knox drafted a plan entitled ―What Is Fit to Be Done with
America?‖227 The plan aimed to ensure that there would be no
future rebellions.228 It provided that the Church of England
would be established in every one of the thirteen colonies as the
state church.229 Parliament would have power to tax within
America.230 A hereditary aristocracy would be established.231
There would be a permanent standing army, and
The Militia Laws should be repealed and none suffered to be
re-enacted, [and] the Arms of all the People should be taken
away . . . nor should any Foundery or manufactuary of Arms,
Gunpowder, or Warlike Stores, be ever suffered in America,
nor should any Gunpowder, Lead, Arms or Ordnance be
imported into it without Licence . . . .232
HOW THE BRITISH GUN CONTROL PROGRAM PRECIPITATED THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
-David B. Kopel

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14207808/ ... urgh-died/

Prince Philip dead at 99. Died peacefully at Windsor castle. RIP.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/13/prince-h ... parenting/

Harry dumps on his dad.

Dead pool on Harry? Too soon?

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:29 pm https://pagesix.com/2021/05/13/prince-h ... parenting/

Harry dumps on his dad.

Dead pool on Harry? Too soon?
Most interesting quote:
“I’ve seen behind the curtain,” he continued. “I’ve seen the business model and seen how this whole thing works and I don’t want to be part of this.”
I've got some idea how the "whole thing works", and respect Harry for his decision to not be part of it.

Recent article on what the "royals" have been doing behind the curtain:

How the British Invented Color Revolutions

Return to “Off-Topic”