Tarrant County takes it to a new level

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Tarrant County takes it to a new level

Post by PriestTheRunner »

PUCKER wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 am It's really about the growers/cookers taking away your right to live, than anything else - speaking of the Clayton area. A wrong turn on a trail can lead to fatal consequences. :tiphat:
Valid point I hadn't considered. If they are that bad you would think it would get some attention.

PUCKER
Posts in topic: 3

Post by PUCKER »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 pm
PUCKER wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 am It's really about the growers/cookers taking away your right to live, than anything else - speaking of the Clayton area. A wrong turn on a trail can lead to fatal consequences. :tiphat:
Valid point I hadn't considered. If they are that bad you would think it would get some attention.
I haven't been up there in years - shift in hobbies (auto racing / motorsports) but I'd say that article I posted about x% of the town being arrested...there's always been crazy stuff with the actual Clayton police themselves...stuff that can't be posted here due to it violating rules. Have you seen the show "Ozark" on Netflix? Well, this place is not that far removed from it... :tiphat:

stroo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stroo »

I have some land in SE Oklahoma. I thought about building something on it but was told by a neighbor that when his parents died, their house was stripped to the walls. I also put a game camera on it that got stolen before I had a chance to see anything. BTW I had a meth cooker living across the road from my land. So if you move there, you better be well armed.

Return to “Off-Topic”