The great Texas Novel

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

The great Texas Novel

Post by Tex1961 »

According to Colbert, one million monkeys typing for eternity would produce Shakespeare, ten thousand (drinking) monkeys typing for ten thousand years would produce Hemingway, and ten monkeys typing for three days would produce a work of Dan Brown.

With that being said... May we begin..

As I woke this morning I walked out to my front porch with my cup of coffee.. I looked out over the pasture

Scott B.

Re: The great Texas Novel

Post by Scott B. »

My prized bull bellowed in alarm as he was dragged into the spaceship hovering overhead.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

But since my concealed carry is for me to protect my family and myself (property being a distant follower), I was a good witness and notified the Men in Black department of the local Sheriff's office.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

joe817

Post by joe817 »

They came out and visited me, asking many questions: can you give us a description of the kidnappers? ; did you get their license plate number? ; what kind of vehicle were they driving? ; and a whole lot more. Then they shined a funny light in my eye and I don't remember anything else.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Return to “Off-Topic”