San Antonio says hold my beer

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

San Antonio says hold my beer

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... peech.html

San Antonio passes resolution saying Chinese Virus or Kung Flu is hate speech.

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: San Antonio says hold my beer

Post by ELB »

What a bunch of chumps. Trying to out-Austin Austin. How embarrassing.
USAF 1982-2005

jason812

Post by jason812 »

I think it's time to send the San Antoinio "leaders" an email. Wonder how many times I can work Chinese flu, kung flu, etc.into a message?
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Totalitarianism at its best.
The Texas city will now ask its citizens to 'report any such antisemitic, discriminatory or racist incidents to the proper authorities for investigation', according to San Antonio's WOAI-TV.
May as well rename the city Oceania with its proper Newspeak guidelines...or has some city in Kalifornia already adopted the name?

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Note he says “... such antisemitic...”. What in the world is antisemitic about saying “Kung Flu” etc.?
I say that the term “white privilege” used by leftist is more racist then “Kung Flu”, but then again, that is the party of slavery and such...
Morons.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

philip964 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:39 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... peech.html

San Antonio passes resolution saying Chinese Virus or Kung Flu is hate speech.
Ok, But I can still call "German Measles" German Measles?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/texa ... tonio-bar/

8 people shot with a long rifle a in parking lot after a man who claimed to be a UFC fighter from CA is denied entry to the Rebar bar in San Antonio. Victims were mainly women.

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

I ADMIT ... I HATE VIRUSES ... I do NOT discriminate though I HATE ALL VIRUSES EQUALLY ... Including that Chinese one
parabelum wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:37 pm Note he says “... such antisemitic...”. What in the world is antisemitic about saying “Kung Flu” etc.?
I say that the term “white privilege” used by leftist is more racist then “Kung Flu”, but then again, that is the party of slavery and such...
Morons.
What an idiot ... So he thinks Chinese were SEMITES??? descendants of Shem rather than Ham or Japheth? ... interesting how Liberal Democrats make up false facts as they go along, just to suit their narrative.... Mom used to call those "lies"
The Chinese are descendants of these original Sinites and most call themselves “Han,” from Ham, China in ancient times was called the land of the Sinites. This name is still used and the Bible even calls this distant land the land of Sinim (Isaiah 49:12). Not all people in China are Sinites though. There are several people groups that made it to China. One group, the Maio people, have their ancestry through Noah’s son Japheth
https://answersingenesis.org/kids/bible ... come-from/

striker55
Posts in topic: 2

Post by striker55 »

Let me understand, anything you say could be racist and if you don't say anything about racism your racist? Where does it end, have we all gone nuts?

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

striker55 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:40 pm Let me understand, anything you say could be racist and if you don't say anything about racism your racist? Where does it end, have we all gone nuts?
If you say something, you are “Privileged” and don’t understand.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

NotRPB wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:15 pm I ADMIT ... I HATE VIRUSES ... I do NOT discriminate though I HATE ALL VIRUSES EQUALLY ... Including that Chinese one
parabelum wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:37 pm Note he says “... such antisemitic...”. What in the world is antisemitic about saying “Kung Flu” etc.?
Morons.
What an idiot ... So he thinks Chinese were SEMITES??? descendants of Shem rather than Ham or Japheth? ... interesting how Liberal Democrats make up false facts as they go along, just to suit their narrative.... Mom used to call those "lies"
The Chinese are descendants of these original Sinites and most call themselves “Han,” from Ham, China in ancient times was called the land of the Sinites. This name is still used and the Bible even calls this distant land the land of Sinim (Isaiah 49:12). Not all people in China are Sinites though. There are several people groups that made it to China. One group, the Maio people, have their ancestry through Noah’s son Japheth
https://answersingenesis.org/kids/bible ... come-from/

Semites or Sinites?

Oh, this makes my head spin.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Treyhouston wrote:
If you say something, you are “Privileged” and don’t understand.
Ah, but if you say nothing that is wrong also. Because "Silence is violence".

The game is rigged you cannot win.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

San Antonio and Bexar County issues mask mandate for businesses despite Gov. Abbott's order

"Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff issued an order Wednesday directing businesses to require employees and customers to wear face masks when social distancing is not possible."

https://abc13.com/politics/how-san-anto ... e/6252402/
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Off-Topic”