Upcoming DFW protest events

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

AF-Odin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Upcoming DFW protest events

Post by AF-Odin »

So glad I lived in Dallas and Denton Counties when I did and not now. (Dallas County 1963-69 and Denton 1969-73). Biggest issue I had to worry about was the patchwork system of where they could or could not sell beer and where were the places that did not "card" you.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Do they not protest in Fort Worth? Just seems odd.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

FWIW
While standing in line (6 ft apart) had a guy enquire about my EDC, in the course of the conversation he said he was a member of a motorcycle club, stated that a club member got word that certain groups were planning to tear down a statue that is on the other side of dallas around 3a.m. 4th of july, stated his club was going to be there to stop them! Truth in this is anybodies guess
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 pm Do they not protest in Fort Worth? Just seems odd.
That’s messed up. There should be another protest against not protesting in Fort Worth. I say that’s protect discrimination. I seek some action on this. :rules: :biggrinjester:

BTW, aside from that one, all of those are during weekdays. Do these farts not work?

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

parabelum wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:51 pm
K.Mooneyham wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 pm Do they not protest in Fort Worth? Just seems odd.
That’s messed up. There should be another protest against not protesting in Fort Worth. I say that’s protect discrimination. I seek some action on this. :rules: :biggrinjester:

BTW, aside from that one, all of those are during weekdays. Do these farts not work?
No, George Soros pays them to loot, pillage and riot
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Off-Topic”