Kamala Harris

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 52

Re: Kamala Harris

Post by philip964 »

Kamala Harris breaks silence on 53 Texas migrant deaths, says Abbott 'went straight to politics'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... t-politics

Blames Abbott, happened in his state, his fault.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Rafe »

Kamala Harris wrote: "How the governor of that state responded really highlights part of the problem because his response when there are 50 dead bodies in his state is to go straight to politics," Harris said in an interview with NPR. "Instead of dealing with the realities of the issue."
My dear Ms. Vice President, Texas--and all border states--have been actively, very actively and intimately, "dealing with the realities of the issue" for 16 months. You, however, who were appointed as "Border Czar" to be in charge of this open-border fiasco, have not once even been to the border and seem to spend most of your time annoying your staff members, laughing at inappropriate times, and becoming a master of internally repetitive sentences.
Kamala Harris wrote: "We also need to take seriously the fact that we have a broken immigration system that was decimated by the last administration," she continued. "And we've been trying, and we are on the path doing it, to fix that broken system."
Sure. Uh huh. Keep telling yourself it's all Trump's fault.

So let's see... You and Uncle Joe took office in January 2021 and with a wink and a nod essentially threw open the border and overwhelmed the CBP. Let's take a look at an interesting little chart (uploaded as an attachment). Looking at the data the CBP provides right now (which doesn't include June 2022, already expected to set a new monthly record days before the end of the month) and breaking it down by month, your first 16 months in office--from day one before the cartels and illegal immigrants realized it was open season--has averaged 185,946 recorded CBP border encounters per month.

During the last 28 months of the Trump administration, including the transition month January 2021, the CBP recorded an average of 61,859 border encounters per month.

My dear Ms. Vice President, you're running at a pace exactly 3 times as hot as during the Trump administration. And my understanding is that we'll crack a quarter million recorded encounters for this June. Can you explain to me exactly what "broken immigration system" it was that you inherited from the Trump administration? And can you tell me exactly what it is that you've been doing when you say, "And we've been trying, and we are on the path doing it, to fix that broken system"?
Attachments
Southwest-Land-Border-Encounters_US-Customs-and-Border-Protection_as-of-2022-06-29.png
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

bbhack
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bbhack »

shortbus.png
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

VP Harris calls for 'assault weapons ban' on guns 'intentionally designed to kill' people

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-har ... ill-people

I think this requires no comment from me it is fully explainitory.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

What's astoundingly baffling to me is that, somehow, we have a president, a vice president, and a White House press secretary...and none of them seem to be able to string a cogent sentence together unless it's scripted. Sometimes even if it is scripted! [Repeat the last line.]
:banghead:

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TxRVer »

Rafe wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:45 pm What's astoundingly baffling to me is that, somehow, we have a president, a vice president, and a White House press secretary...and none of them seem to be able to string a cogent sentence together unless it's scripted. Sometimes even if it is scripted! [Repeat the last line.]
:banghead:
That happens when you don't know what you're talking about.
Charlie

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 4

Post by crazy2medic »

That's what happens when your the mouthpiece but not actually In Charge!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:54 pm That's what happens when your the mouthpiece but not actually In Charge!
Exactly. Biden is nothing more than a demented old puppet.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Kamala Harris Quotes As Motivational Posters, Because The Time To Be Inspired Is Every Day

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/15/ka ... every-day/

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/13/ka ... rs-part-2/
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

RoyGBiv wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:31 am Kamala Harris Quotes As Motivational Posters, Because The Time To Be Inspired Is Every Day

Roy, I hadn't seen those...and I've been laughing for 10 minutes. There are 19 of those Kamala "motivational posters," and at least 17 of them are priceless, and so is Elle Reynolds's accompanying text. Maybe her best line is, "She [Harris] has an incredible ability to say absolute gibberish and then look genuinely inspired by herself."

The images were so great that, when I found that trying to save them ended up with a Google .WEBP file type, I copied each one and saved it as a JPEG. The March 15 article says, "Post these on Twitter to show everyone how much you admire strong women and love paying more money for gas and groceries." I'm going to write to The Federalist and see if they actually can be posted freely with attribution. Because...
Kamala Harris wrote: "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have to take it seriously."

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Rafe wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:09 pm
RoyGBiv wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:31 am Kamala Harris Quotes As Motivational Posters, Because The Time To Be Inspired Is Every Day

Roy, I hadn't seen those...and I've been laughing for 10 minutes. There are 19 of those Kamala "motivational posters," and at least 17 of them are priceless, and so is Elle Reynolds's accompanying text. Maybe her best line is, "She [Harris] has an incredible ability to say absolute gibberish and then look genuinely inspired by herself."

The images were so great that, when I found that trying to save them ended up with a Google .WEBP file type, I copied each one and saved it as a JPEG. The March 15 article says, "Post these on Twitter to show everyone how much you admire strong women and love paying more money for gas and groceries." I'm going to write to The Federalist and see if they actually can be posted freely with attribution. Because...
Kamala Harris wrote: "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have to take it seriously."
Part of me is laughing at those and part doesn't find it so funny that she's only a heartbeat from being POTUS. :shock: :roll: :lol:

Still... as a role model, she makes me "rlol" , for sure.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

My favorite:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

So are you saying we need more gun laws to prevent blacks from having guns?

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 20

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:49 pm

So are you saying we need more gun laws to prevent blacks from having guns?
she always has that face when she looks at microphones, that will get me barred for life here if i describe it.
but she looks like she is going to have relations with it.

i cannot believe she is VP
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/vp-kamala ... foods-run/

Hubbies entourage blocks handicapped parking spaces on his run to Whole Foods while he shops for what he is cooking the VP for dinner.

Return to “Off-Topic”