Kamala Harris

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 52

Re: Kamala Harris

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-ap ... 34062.html

Kamala having trouble keeping staff. Don’t want to be labeled “a Harris person”.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 20

Post by powerboatr »

interesting some speculate the turn overs are form a rigorous transisiton from last admin....hmm its been almost a year...bull muffins
its most likley because no body likes her dumb laugh, her attitude and complete worthlessness as a VP or even a candidate

she is a horrible person and now here true colors are even more in the light and folks that have even a thread of dignity are hauling tail away from her
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

RSX11
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RSX11 »

I'm starting to think that the Harris Voce Presidency is exactly like the TV comedy series VEEP.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

RSX11 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:50 pm I'm starting to think that the Harris Voce Presidency is exactly like the TV comedy series VEEP.
bingo
you get the gold star.

add in a bumbling "i have no idea where i am" person as president
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

iratollah
Posts in topic: 1

Post by iratollah »

I can't imagine what this incompentent would have to do to poll lower.

Harris Poll Rating.jpg
it's socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time.
L'Olam Lo - Never Again

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 52

Post by philip964 »

Xiden needs to watch his back.

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chemist45 »

https://newsthud.com/vp-harris-reported ... al-rating/

According to a new report from the NY Times VP Harris has turned to failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on how to turn around her horrific approval ratings.

Rumor has it that Hillary suggested Harris get the FBI to hand over their confidential files on all her critics.
Said Hillary: "It worked for me!"

"The Times also reports Harris believes the media would treat her better if she were white, and a man."
The only reason she has the job is because Slow Joe announced his VP candidate would be a "Woman of color".
If she were a white man she wouldn't even have been California's AG.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Chemist45 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:36 pm https://newsthud.com/vp-harris-reported ... al-rating/

According to a new report from the NY Times VP Harris has turned to failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on how to turn around her horrific approval ratings.

Rumor has it that Hillary suggested Harris get the FBI to hand over their confidential files on all her critics.

"The Times also reports Harris believes the media would treat her better if she were white, and a man."
The only reason she has the job is because Slow Joe announced his VP candidate would be a "Woman of color".
no where does she take responsibility for being an awful human being that even her own party dislikes
she is just like hillary

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 2farnorth »

Chemist45 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:36 pm https://newsthud.com/vp-harris-reported ... al-rating/

I don't believe this story at all. Nobody should be asking Hillary's advice about about approval ratings. I think Hillary is looking to get into the position for when "dottering" Joe falls. She was probably asking Harris to resign so she could be appointed to the position. Just my guess FWIW.
N5PNZ

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

2farnorth wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:08 am

I don't believe this story at all. Nobody should be asking Hillary's advice about about approval ratings. I think Hillary is looking to get into the position for when "dottering" Joe falls. She was probably asking Harris to resign so she could be appointed to the position. Just my guess FWIW.
joes pulls an elvis, they make him a martyr
harris is in, she need congress to approve a VP, she picks killary, the hearings are over before they start. she picks ocasio and the world goes insane/..

Rafe
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Rafe »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:47 pm joes pulls an elvis, they make him a martyr
harris is in, she need congress to approve a VP, she picks killary, the hearings are over before they start. she picks ocasio and the world goes insane/..
No! Don't say that! That's more terrifying than the post-apocalypse everything's-a-wasteland novel I'm reading right now.

But if the first thing happens, can I write the obituary? I'm thinking the title, "Diminished King Dies on Throne: U.S. President Biden Found Deceased on Toilet."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Rafe wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:41 pm
powerboatr wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:47 pm joes pulls an elvis, they make him a martyr
No! Don't say that! That's more terrifying than the post-apocalypse everything's-a-wasteland novel I'm reading right now.

But if the first thing happens, can I write the obituary? I'm thinking the title, "Diminished King Dies on Throne: U.S. President Biden Found Deceased on Toilet."
I was thinking "Diminished King dies on throne. Found deceased on toilet with ligature marks around neck. Suspect suicide involved."

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:32 pm
Rafe wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:41 pm

I was thinking "Diminished King dies on throne. Found deceased on toilet with ligature marks around neck. Suspect suicide involved."
love it. then they ask??? where was killary

Rafe
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Rafe »

Fox News from yesterday:

Kamala Harris struggles through question on inflation during CBS interview
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-ha ... -inflation
Vice President Kamala Harris struggled to give a coherent answer when asked about the economy and inflation during a Sunday interview on CBS. Harris appeared on "Face the Nation" when host Margaret Brennan asked her about the issues of inflation going into the "third year" of a pandemic.

"Was it wrong to consider inflation transitory? These price spikes seem like they’re going to be with us for a while," Brennan asked....

"We have to address the fact that we have got to deal with the fact that folks are paying for gas, paying for groceries, and are -- need solutions to it. So let's talk about that," Harris said. "Short-term solution includes what we need to do around the supply chain, right? So, we went to the ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Savannah, Georgia, and said, 'Hey, guys, no more five days a week, eight hours a day; 24/7, let's move the products because people need their product – they need what they need.' We're dealing with it in terms of the long term. And that's about what we need to do to pass Build Back Better. It strengthens our economy."
Part of which is complete bull anyway because I watched an interview with Steven Neal, president of the Long Beach Board of Harbor Commissioners shortly after he took office in July--so probably in August--and he said that the port had already moved to a 24-hour schedule and had had no contact with the federal government or the Biden administration. But, even before that change, he said the port was operating on a 20-hour day, so the extra 4 hours made minimal difference since the backlog of containers already stored and staged for pickup was so large.

In the short article is also this gem: "It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work," one former staffer said. "With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:39 pm Fox News from yesterday:

Kamala Harris struggles through question on inflation during CBS interview
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-ha ... -inflation
Vice President Kamala Harris struggled to give a coherent answer when asked about the economy and inflation during a Sunday interview on CBS. Harris appeared on "Face the Nation" when host Margaret Brennan asked her about the issues of inflation going into the "third year" of a pandemic.

"Was it wrong to consider inflation transitory? These price spikes seem like they’re going to be with us for a while," Brennan asked....

"We have to address the fact that we have got to deal with the fact that folks are paying for gas, paying for groceries, and are -- need solutions to it. So let's talk about that," Harris said. "Short-term solution includes what we need to do around the supply chain, right? So, we went to the ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Savannah, Georgia, and said, 'Hey, guys, no more five days a week, eight hours a day; 24/7, let's move the products because people need their product – they need what they need.' We're dealing with it in terms of the long term. And that's about what we need to do to pass Build Back Better. It strengthens our economy."
Part of which is complete bull anyway because I watched an interview with Steven Neal, president of the Long Beach Board of Harbor Commissioners shortly after he took office in July--so probably in August--and he said that the port had already moved to a 24-hour schedule and had had no contact with the federal government or the Biden administration. But, even before that change, he said the port was operating on a 20-hour day, so the extra 4 hours made minimal difference since the backlog of containers already stored and staged for pickup was so large.

In the short article is also this gem: "It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work," one former staffer said. "With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why."
watched her stumble on the new the other day. crazy

and yes i hear she is nothing but a bully who blames everyone on her own failures. we have seen this truth proved over and over the last 6 or so years. she is a sucky sucky person and terrible leader. again only in here spot because of a lack of dangle and color of skin. not real skills except to cackle, which was absent on the interview..so she must have been really scared of not knowing anything and the world AGAIN seeing it in real time

Return to “Off-Topic”